But Brandon and Brody Jenner are reportedly calling their father’s appearance changes the latter –an identity crisis.
Reports continue Bruce Jenner is transitioning. He’s grown out his hair and fingernails, and removed his adam’s apple.
But if he’s transitioning, then why call an identity crisis?
A source told Radar, “[he’s] definitely having a moment….an identity crisis, according to Brandon and Brody. They attribute it to Bruce finally being out of estranged wife Kris‘ house….she never would have allowed him to do this living under her roof.”
His sons blame their stepmother Kris Jenner for all his changes over the years.
“They do believe that Bruce became more conscience of his physical appearance and how he looked after ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians‘ premiered,” the insider explained.
The source continued with, “Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam’s apple surgery is just following in that pattern.”
His sons have put some more thought into their father’s rumored transition.
“While the boys haven’t come out and asked their dad if he is transitioning to becoming a woman, it has definitely crossed their minds,” the source said.
Their language might apply something negative, but the source claims they’re being supportive.
Both Brandon and Brody are “extremely supportive of the LGBT, and if their dad become part of that community, nothing will change,” the source added.
Bruce Jenner’s transition isn’t stopping his sons for having a relationship with him.
The source continued with, “however, as long as Bruce is happy, that is all they really care about. Brody has been spending a lot of time with his dad, and the two have never been closer. If Bruce did decide to become a woman, Brody and Brandon would absolutely support him. All they know is that their dad is in a really good place right now, and that is all that matters.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here