But he is better known to us as the outspoken truth slinger, Charlamagne Tha God.
When asked how he started working in radio, the “Breakfast Club” host thanked the talk show gossip queen but admitted they haven’t spoken in almost five years.
“Shout out to Wendy,” said Charlamagne. “I haven’t talked to her in like four years but she definitely gave me my break as far as this radio thing is concerned. I used to do ‘man on the street’ stuff for her show back in 2009.”
“There’s no beef,” Charlamagne clarified. “Me and her husband had a falling out but as far as I know me and Wendy are cool.”
Arsenio also asked the morning show host if he had ever done stand-up comedy.
“No, I’m scared of stand-up,” he confessed. “That’s not my thing. I don’t tell jokes; I tell the truth. Not to say that comediennes don’t tell the truth but I just feel like if I was to ever jump out there and do stand-up they would be like, ‘Oh he’s not funny.’ I think I’m just funny because I do radio.”
The South Carolina native offered his opinion on rapper DMX and his upcoming fight with George Zimmerman.
Charlamagne also says reality shows like Love & Hip Hop and the Real Housewives of Atlanta only give hoes an opportunity.
“You gotta shout out someone like Mona Scott Young because somebody gotta pimp these hoes,” Charlamagne stated. “A lot of these chicks wouldn’t be doing nothing if it wasn’t for these reality shows. ”
To watch Charlamagne Tha God’s on Arsenio click here.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here