*Charles Barkley, the journalist? Huh? Who knew?
Well, we wouldn’t put him all the way into that category, but the ex-NBA star and current studio analyst for TNT’s “Inside the NBA” has sat down with President Obama.
Barkley’s known for his ‘real-talk’ analysis of players, teams and games that have made him a favorite among hoops fans and media members alike. Obama is a big fan of the NBA and a former player himself.
The official ‘NBA on TNT’ Twitter account released an eight-second teaser of the interview, which airs during pregame of the All-Star Game on Sunday night.
It’s no secret that Barkley is a “big Obama supporter.” It’s unclear if his interview will cover topics beyond basketball.
*The news is not good for Darren Sharper.
The former NFL star has been charged with 2 counts of rape in Los Angeles as well as other criminal charges, reports TMZ Sports.
The charges include two counts of rape by use of drugs, four counts of furnishing a controlled substance and one count of possession of a controlled substance, all felonies.
Sharper is accused of drugging the women with zolpidem and morphine.
Officials say Sharper met the two women in a West Hollywood nightclub on October 30th and invited them to another party.
On the way, officials say they stopped at Sharper’s hotel room and he gave them each a shot.
The women then passed out and hours later one of the women claims she woke up with Sharper sexually assaulting her. The second woman says she woke up and “interrupted his actions.”
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here