*Jayvon Felton, the 9-year-old boy who dreamed of being a Detroit police officer, got his wish before he passed away on Monday at Children’s Hospital in Detroit, Deputy Police Chief Rodney Johnson told The Detroit News.
The fourth-grader, who had been home-schooled since his leukemia diagnosis in April, was sworn in as the city’s “new” top cop and named honorary “chief for a day” on January 31st.
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here