(The anchors get into a “pissing” match on Twitter)
As we reported, on Saturday, Lemon very clearly expressed on the air how outraged he was at the whole thing, saying it should’ve been a very clear, open-and-shut case for the jury.
Well, on Sunday Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett seems to have taken Lemon’s comments personally and went in on him … questioning his knowledge of the law.
Jarrett also said Lemon lacked objectivity about the case and called it “pathetic” that Lemon would feel personally affected by the case.
“The sum total of what Lemon knows about the law and this case… could be written on the head of a pin. And there would be plenty of space left over.”
He concluded by tweeting, “What a pompous, pretentious jerk.”
OK, so what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Here’s what Don Lemon fired back at Gregg Jarrett:
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here