(The anchors get into a “pissing” match on Twitter)
As we reported, on Saturday, Lemon very clearly expressed on the air how outraged he was at the whole thing, saying it should’ve been a very clear, open-and-shut case for the jury.
Well, on Sunday Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett seems to have taken Lemon’s comments personally and went in on him … questioning his knowledge of the law.
Jarrett also said Lemon lacked objectivity about the case and called it “pathetic” that Lemon would feel personally affected by the case.
“The sum total of what Lemon knows about the law and this case… could be written on the head of a pin. And there would be plenty of space left over.”
He concluded by tweeting, “What a pompous, pretentious jerk.”
OK, so what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Here’s what Don Lemon fired back at Gregg Jarrett:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here