(The anchors get into a “pissing” match on Twitter)
As we reported, on Saturday, Lemon very clearly expressed on the air how outraged he was at the whole thing, saying it should’ve been a very clear, open-and-shut case for the jury.
Well, on Sunday Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett seems to have taken Lemon’s comments personally and went in on him … questioning his knowledge of the law.
Jarrett also said Lemon lacked objectivity about the case and called it “pathetic” that Lemon would feel personally affected by the case.
“The sum total of what Lemon knows about the law and this case… could be written on the head of a pin. And there would be plenty of space left over.”
He concluded by tweeting, “What a pompous, pretentious jerk.”
OK, so what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Here’s what Don Lemon fired back at Gregg Jarrett:
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here