(The anchors get into a “pissing” match on Twitter)
As we reported, on Saturday, Lemon very clearly expressed on the air how outraged he was at the whole thing, saying it should’ve been a very clear, open-and-shut case for the jury.
Well, on Sunday Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett seems to have taken Lemon’s comments personally and went in on him … questioning his knowledge of the law.
Jarrett also said Lemon lacked objectivity about the case and called it “pathetic” that Lemon would feel personally affected by the case.
“The sum total of what Lemon knows about the law and this case… could be written on the head of a pin. And there would be plenty of space left over.”
He concluded by tweeting, “What a pompous, pretentious jerk.”
OK, so what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Here’s what Don Lemon fired back at Gregg Jarrett:
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here