*Yep, she’s officially booed up!
Yeah, you read that right!
In fact, he wants her off “Basketball Wives LA” and it can be a little hard to believe what he’s using to get her off the show.
Love? Nope. Money.
Scandrick offered to pay Draya more to leave the show.
He didn’t like what he saw on the first episode of the new season.
“You know what? I think it’s been really hard on my boyfriend,” Draya said. “We watch it together and he’s came to the point already. It’s been episode one, we saw 60 minutes of what is going to be going on for 12 weeks and he’s like ‘You know what? I don’t think you should do this next year. How much are they paying you again? I’ll pay you double to sit your a** on the couch.'”
But although she said she’s no longer promiscuous and ready to be a wife, she’s doesn’t plan to leave the show.
“Well, I think that ‘Basketball Wives’ is my date to the prom so I gotta dance with her for a little bit because that’s who I came with,” she explained.
She continued with:
“But I don’t have to go home to her at the end of the night. So I would like to do my own thing eventually. Once the ‘Basketball Wives’ train comes to a stop, I would like to graduate into the Draya Show and I’m already transitioning into that.”
That’s right. She’s hopeful in getting her own reality series.
Watch/listen (to) her infamous Vine quote via Vine below:
Also, listen to her talk about becoming a wife below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here