*After canceling on her last week, Ted Nugent joined CNN’s Erin Burnett on “Outfront” last night to answer for the controversial comments he recently made about President Obama. [Click through to watch.]
After saying there was no racial undertone to his “subhuman mongrel” comments about the president, Nugent went on a CNN tirade, reports TV Newser.
“For anyone to claim that I’m a racist…is the typical crap that the propaganda ministry in the media, particularly most of your cohorts there, even though I got Piers Morgan‘s ass thrown out, and I’ll do the same with Don Lemon and Wolf Blitzer.”
“Do me a favor, don’t talk about my colleagues that way…I respect them both greatly,” Burnett responded. “They don’t deserve respect,” Nugent shot back.
Blitzer voiced his agitation with Nugent’s comments last week, while Lemon said Nugent’s apology came with too many caveats.
Burnett then brought up chimpanzee comments Nugent made about the president: “If I called the president, who is a black president, a chimpanzee, I would and should be fired.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here