*After canceling on her last week, Ted Nugent joined CNN’s Erin Burnett on “Outfront” last night to answer for the controversial comments he recently made about President Obama. [Click through to watch.]
After saying there was no racial undertone to his “subhuman mongrel” comments about the president, Nugent went on a CNN tirade, reports TV Newser.
“For anyone to claim that I’m a racist…is the typical crap that the propaganda ministry in the media, particularly most of your cohorts there, even though I got Piers Morgan‘s ass thrown out, and I’ll do the same with Don Lemon and Wolf Blitzer.”
“Do me a favor, don’t talk about my colleagues that way…I respect them both greatly,” Burnett responded. “They don’t deserve respect,” Nugent shot back.
Blitzer voiced his agitation with Nugent’s comments last week, while Lemon said Nugent’s apology came with too many caveats.
Burnett then brought up chimpanzee comments Nugent made about the president: “If I called the president, who is a black president, a chimpanzee, I would and should be fired.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here