*After canceling on her last week, Ted Nugent joined CNN’s Erin Burnett on “Outfront” last night to answer for the controversial comments he recently made about President Obama. [Click through to watch.]
After saying there was no racial undertone to his “subhuman mongrel” comments about the president, Nugent went on a CNN tirade, reports TV Newser.
“For anyone to claim that I’m a racist…is the typical crap that the propaganda ministry in the media, particularly most of your cohorts there, even though I got Piers Morgan‘s ass thrown out, and I’ll do the same with Don Lemon and Wolf Blitzer.”
“Do me a favor, don’t talk about my colleagues that way…I respect them both greatly,” Burnett responded. “They don’t deserve respect,” Nugent shot back.
Blitzer voiced his agitation with Nugent’s comments last week, while Lemon said Nugent’s apology came with too many caveats.
Burnett then brought up chimpanzee comments Nugent made about the president: “If I called the president, who is a black president, a chimpanzee, I would and should be fired.”
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here