*After canceling on her last week, Ted Nugent joined CNN’s Erin Burnett on “Outfront” last night to answer for the controversial comments he recently made about President Obama. [Click through to watch.]
After saying there was no racial undertone to his “subhuman mongrel” comments about the president, Nugent went on a CNN tirade, reports TV Newser.
“For anyone to claim that I’m a racist…is the typical crap that the propaganda ministry in the media, particularly most of your cohorts there, even though I got Piers Morgan‘s ass thrown out, and I’ll do the same with Don Lemon and Wolf Blitzer.”
“Do me a favor, don’t talk about my colleagues that way…I respect them both greatly,” Burnett responded. “They don’t deserve respect,” Nugent shot back.
Blitzer voiced his agitation with Nugent’s comments last week, while Lemon said Nugent’s apology came with too many caveats.
Burnett then brought up chimpanzee comments Nugent made about the president: “If I called the president, who is a black president, a chimpanzee, I would and should be fired.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here