*After canceling on her last week, Ted Nugent joined CNN’s Erin Burnett on “Outfront” last night to answer for the controversial comments he recently made about President Obama. [Click through to watch.]
After saying there was no racial undertone to his “subhuman mongrel” comments about the president, Nugent went on a CNN tirade, reports TV Newser.
“For anyone to claim that I’m a racist…is the typical crap that the propaganda ministry in the media, particularly most of your cohorts there, even though I got Piers Morgan‘s ass thrown out, and I’ll do the same with Don Lemon and Wolf Blitzer.”
“Do me a favor, don’t talk about my colleagues that way…I respect them both greatly,” Burnett responded. “They don’t deserve respect,” Nugent shot back.
Blitzer voiced his agitation with Nugent’s comments last week, while Lemon said Nugent’s apology came with too many caveats.
Burnett then brought up chimpanzee comments Nugent made about the president: “If I called the president, who is a black president, a chimpanzee, I would and should be fired.”
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here