*Straight on the heels of the outrageous mistrial of Michael Dunn, the white man who shot nine bullets into an SUV and killed African American teen, Jordan Davis with claims the music coming out of the vehicle he was in was “too loud,” comes the case of 48-year old Willie Noble, an African American man charged with 1st-degree murder, committing a terrorist act, and five counts of aggravated assault after allegedly shooting into a car full of teenagers early Saturday morning, and killing Adrian Broadway, an African American teen.
The outcome of Noble’s case may present a front-row opportunity to witness how the justice system in America really works.
Article continues at EURThisNThat.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here