*Straight on the heels of the outrageous mistrial of Michael Dunn, the white man who shot nine bullets into an SUV and killed African American teen, Jordan Davis with claims the music coming out of the vehicle he was in was “too loud,” comes the case of 48-year old Willie Noble, an African American man charged with 1st-degree murder, committing a terrorist act, and five counts of aggravated assault after allegedly shooting into a car full of teenagers early Saturday morning, and killing Adrian Broadway, an African American teen.
The outcome of Noble’s case may present a front-row opportunity to witness how the justice system in America really works.
Article continues at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here