*Straight on the heels of the outrageous mistrial of Michael Dunn, the white man who shot nine bullets into an SUV and killed African American teen, Jordan Davis with claims the music coming out of the vehicle he was in was “too loud,” comes the case of 48-year old Willie Noble, an African American man charged with 1st-degree murder, committing a terrorist act, and five counts of aggravated assault after allegedly shooting into a car full of teenagers early Saturday morning, and killing Adrian Broadway, an African American teen.
The outcome of Noble’s case may present a front-row opportunity to witness how the justice system in America really works.
Article continues at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here