*Uh boy. You have to wonder sometimes: What is it going to take for some of us to get it through our heads that if we don’t want to live with the threat of our intimate photos and videos being put on blast, there’s only one solution: stop posing for them.
Or at least make sure we have personally erased them from the phone before we trade it in!
Too bad one Los Angeles woman neglected to do this. Now she has put her humiliation aside long enough to file a lawsuit; in which she claims a Sprint employee found two pictures of her engaged in sex and used the Facebook app on her phone to upload them; making them visible to her family, friends and co-workers.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here