*The man accused of killing the 11-year-old stepson of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster has been found guilty on five counts.
Jeffrey Hubbard was arrested last March for running over Kile Glover with a jet ski on a Georgia lake in 2012. The boy suffered severe brain injuries when Hubbard’s jet ski collided with Kile, who was on an inner tube that was being towed behind another boat. Kile was vacationing with his father, Ryan Glover, at the time of the accident.
Hubbard was convicted on five counts, including homicide by vessel, reckless operation and unlawful operation of a personal watercraft, reports TMZ.
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here