*Showtime has renewed its original shows “Shameless” and “House of Lies” for fifth seasons, while Oprah Winfrey’s OWN has finally set a premiere date for its reality series starring Lindsay Lohan.
The critically-acclaimed hit drama “Shameless,” featuring Shanola Hampton in the cast, and comedy series “House Of Lies,” starring Don Cheadle, each received a fresh 12-episode order for 2015, per Tuesday’s announcement from David Nevins, President of Entertainment, Showtime Networks Inc.
Production for the new seasons will begin in Los Angeles later this year. “Shameless,” and “House of Lies” air on Sunday nights starting at 9 p.m.
Meanwhile, OWN has set 10 p.m., March 9, for the debut of its eight-part documentary series “Lindsay.” Emmy-nominated filmmaker Amy Rice (“By The People: The Election of Barack Obama”) follows actress Lindsay Lohan on her journey through recovery following a very public period of crisis.
Cameras follow Lindsay as she returns to New York, reunites with friends and family, and attempts to build a new life. As she works to stay on track amid the demands and pitfalls of fame, she opens up as never before, discussing everything from her emotional recovery process to her exhausting run-ins with the paparazzi.
In the series premiere, equipped with a new personal assistant and sober coach, Lindsay moves into a New York hotel and begins the challenging search for a new apartment, while career pressures build.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here