*Matthew Knowles’ family man image has taken yet another hit with his baby mama revealing details about the music mogul in her first television interview.
Speaking to “Inside Edition,” Alexsandra Wright confessed that Knowles has not spent any time with their four-year-old son, Nixon Alexander Knowles .
From the looks of it, Papa Knowles isn’t the only relative that hasn’t been formally introduced to the young boy. Beyoncé has yet to meet her little brother.
To add to the situation, Wright mentioned that Knowles hasn’t paid her any child support. As a result, he currently owes $32,000 in court-ordered child support. Wright continued giving out details surrounding her relationship with Knowles as she touched on an 18-month affair she had with the used-ta-be mogul while he was still married to Tina Knowles.
Mathew Knowles’ refusal to pay child support hasn’t benefitted Wright, who was forced to get on food stamps as a way of supporting their son. Although she continues to stand by her claim that Knowles insisted she give their son to Beyoncé and Jay Z so they could raise him as their own before Blue Ivy was born, Wright holds no ill will towards the power couple.
“I don’t expect Beyoncé to take accountability. It’s not her problem. It’s not her situation,” she told “Inside Edition.” “Beyoncé and Jay Z have never attacked me. They’ve [never]done anything wrong to me. They’ve never been negative at all,” Wright added.
To see the “Inside Edition” interview with Alexsandra Wright, along with a look at Nixon, click on the video below :
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here