*While most folk would curse an 8 to 10 pound weight gain, Jada Pinkett Smith says she’s loving her “fuller” figure.
The 42-year-old posted the above Facebook pic of herself with hubby Will Smith and their daughter Willow at the recent UFC 170 event at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
She commented: “My girlfriend sent me this pic, and I could clearly see the weight I’ve gained which is about…8-10 pounds. I think I will keep it. I like being a lil…fuller;) Let’s just hope it will fit in The Oscars dress,” she wrote, adding, “Here’s to loving our bodies by our own standards:)”
As previously reported, Pinkett Smith recently announced that she’ll play the sadistic villain Fish Mooney in the upcoming “Batman” prequel “Gotham” for Fox television.
“This one…is going to be funnnnnn!” she wrote on Facebook.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here