*While most folk would curse an 8 to 10 pound weight gain, Jada Pinkett Smith says she’s loving her “fuller” figure.
The 42-year-old posted the above Facebook pic of herself with hubby Will Smith and their daughter Willow at the recent UFC 170 event at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
She commented: “My girlfriend sent me this pic, and I could clearly see the weight I’ve gained which is about…8-10 pounds. I think I will keep it. I like being a lil…fuller;) Let’s just hope it will fit in The Oscars dress,” she wrote, adding, “Here’s to loving our bodies by our own standards:)”
As previously reported, Pinkett Smith recently announced that she’ll play the sadistic villain Fish Mooney in the upcoming “Batman” prequel “Gotham” for Fox television.
“This one…is going to be funnnnnn!” she wrote on Facebook.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here