*While most folk would curse an 8 to 10 pound weight gain, Jada Pinkett Smith says she’s loving her “fuller” figure.
The 42-year-old posted the above Facebook pic of herself with hubby Will Smith and their daughter Willow at the recent UFC 170 event at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
She commented: “My girlfriend sent me this pic, and I could clearly see the weight I’ve gained which is about…8-10 pounds. I think I will keep it. I like being a lil…fuller;) Let’s just hope it will fit in The Oscars dress,” she wrote, adding, “Here’s to loving our bodies by our own standards:)”
As previously reported, Pinkett Smith recently announced that she’ll play the sadistic villain Fish Mooney in the upcoming “Batman” prequel “Gotham” for Fox television.
“This one…is going to be funnnnnn!” she wrote on Facebook.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here