*While most folk would curse an 8 to 10 pound weight gain, Jada Pinkett Smith says she’s loving her “fuller” figure.
The 42-year-old posted the above Facebook pic of herself with hubby Will Smith and their daughter Willow at the recent UFC 170 event at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
She commented: “My girlfriend sent me this pic, and I could clearly see the weight I’ve gained which is about…8-10 pounds. I think I will keep it. I like being a lil…fuller;) Let’s just hope it will fit in The Oscars dress,” she wrote, adding, “Here’s to loving our bodies by our own standards:)”
As previously reported, Pinkett Smith recently announced that she’ll play the sadistic villain Fish Mooney in the upcoming “Batman” prequel “Gotham” for Fox television.
“This one…is going to be funnnnnn!” she wrote on Facebook.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here