*While most folk would curse an 8 to 10 pound weight gain, Jada Pinkett Smith says she’s loving her “fuller” figure.
The 42-year-old posted the above Facebook pic of herself with hubby Will Smith and their daughter Willow at the recent UFC 170 event at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
She commented: “My girlfriend sent me this pic, and I could clearly see the weight I’ve gained which is about…8-10 pounds. I think I will keep it. I like being a lil…fuller;) Let’s just hope it will fit in The Oscars dress,” she wrote, adding, “Here’s to loving our bodies by our own standards:)”
As previously reported, Pinkett Smith recently announced that she’ll play the sadistic villain Fish Mooney in the upcoming “Batman” prequel “Gotham” for Fox television.
“This one…is going to be funnnnnn!” she wrote on Facebook.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here