*”Love & Hip Hop” star K. Michelle joined Arsenio Hall on the couch Tuesday night and defended her in-your-face reputation and said she feels some bloggers out there that owe her a little cash for all the traffic her headlines drive to their websites.
The R&B singer also surprised Arsenio with her musical background, which is more diverse than people might think. K. Michelle is a classically trained pianist and yodeler!
Check out the clips below:
K. Michelle: ‘You Would React The Same Way’
K. Michelle, Closet Country Music Fan?
The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide. Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here