That’s what Kanye West is being called these days.
Someone tell West that his wedding is NOT a stage performance.
Poor Kim Kardashian‘s wedding day is going to be a circus at this rate.
“It’s just insane,” a friend told Britain’s Heat magazine. “Kanye has basically billed it as … breaking the boundaries of what to expect when it comes to a wedding.”
Oops, spoke too soon. The source explained the wedding is basically an over-the-top stage performance.
“This will be the event of the year,” the friend continues. “Think fashion runway, stage show performance. Think avant grade. Think nothing like you’ve ever seen.”
But is Kardashian even involved in her own wedding?
“He’s sometimes even forgetting to involve Kim in the meetings with the wedding planner,” the insider reveals. “She feels like the whole thing might be spinning out of control.”
This all started when West decided the two will wear matching crowns at the wedding.
His lavish demands are causing the couple to struggle with putting together the wedding.
“He’s a total snob when it comes to style, design and architecture … he thinks nothing of changing direction midway and starting over,” an insider said. “He’s a control freak and flies off the handle when things don’t go his way.”
The power couple plan to wed in Paris this summer yet, “Kanye wants it broadcast around the globe,” another source told VH1′s “The Gossip Table” about the upcoming wedding. “He wants it to be a National holiday, a day when everyone can take time off to celebrate the world’s most famous couple.”
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here