*In the spirit of her forthcoming album, “Food,” Kelis will host a new cooking show on the Cooking Channel.
“Saucy & Sweet,” set to premiere Feb. 26, will feature the singer’s culinary creations – or as the channel’s website puts it, “food with attitude.”
Her “FOOD” album, due April 21, is exudes its culinary theme in the tracklist, with first single “Jerk Ribs” joined by “Breakfast,” “Cobbler,” “Fish Fry” and “Biscuits ‘n’ Gravy.”
Produced by TV on the Radio’s Dave Sitek, the album will be her first release on indie label Ninja Tune, and her first release since 2010’s “Flesh Tone,” which peaked at No. 48 on the Billboard 200.
“Saucy and Sweet” will air at 8:30 p.m. ET on Wednesdays.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here