*In the spirit of her forthcoming album, “Food,” Kelis will host a new cooking show on the Cooking Channel.
“Saucy & Sweet,” set to premiere Feb. 26, will feature the singer’s culinary creations – or as the channel’s website puts it, “food with attitude.”
Her “FOOD” album, due April 21, is exudes its culinary theme in the tracklist, with first single “Jerk Ribs” joined by “Breakfast,” “Cobbler,” “Fish Fry” and “Biscuits ‘n’ Gravy.”
Produced by TV on the Radio’s Dave Sitek, the album will be her first release on indie label Ninja Tune, and her first release since 2010’s “Flesh Tone,” which peaked at No. 48 on the Billboard 200.
“Saucy and Sweet” will air at 8:30 p.m. ET on Wednesdays.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here