*In the spirit of her forthcoming album, “Food,” Kelis will host a new cooking show on the Cooking Channel.
“Saucy & Sweet,” set to premiere Feb. 26, will feature the singer’s culinary creations – or as the channel’s website puts it, “food with attitude.”
Her “FOOD” album, due April 21, is exudes its culinary theme in the tracklist, with first single “Jerk Ribs” joined by “Breakfast,” “Cobbler,” “Fish Fry” and “Biscuits ‘n’ Gravy.”
Produced by TV on the Radio’s Dave Sitek, the album will be her first release on indie label Ninja Tune, and her first release since 2010’s “Flesh Tone,” which peaked at No. 48 on the Billboard 200.
“Saucy and Sweet” will air at 8:30 p.m. ET on Wednesdays.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here