*In the spirit of her forthcoming album, “Food,” Kelis will host a new cooking show on the Cooking Channel.
“Saucy & Sweet,” set to premiere Feb. 26, will feature the singer’s culinary creations – or as the channel’s website puts it, “food with attitude.”
Her “FOOD” album, due April 21, is exudes its culinary theme in the tracklist, with first single “Jerk Ribs” joined by “Breakfast,” “Cobbler,” “Fish Fry” and “Biscuits ‘n’ Gravy.”
Produced by TV on the Radio’s Dave Sitek, the album will be her first release on indie label Ninja Tune, and her first release since 2010’s “Flesh Tone,” which peaked at No. 48 on the Billboard 200.
“Saucy and Sweet” will air at 8:30 p.m. ET on Wednesdays.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here