*In the spirit of her forthcoming album, “Food,” Kelis will host a new cooking show on the Cooking Channel.
“Saucy & Sweet,” set to premiere Feb. 26, will feature the singer’s culinary creations – or as the channel’s website puts it, “food with attitude.”
Her “FOOD” album, due April 21, is exudes its culinary theme in the tracklist, with first single “Jerk Ribs” joined by “Breakfast,” “Cobbler,” “Fish Fry” and “Biscuits ‘n’ Gravy.”
Produced by TV on the Radio’s Dave Sitek, the album will be her first release on indie label Ninja Tune, and her first release since 2010’s “Flesh Tone,” which peaked at No. 48 on the Billboard 200.
“Saucy and Sweet” will air at 8:30 p.m. ET on Wednesdays.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here