*Kim Kardashian has reportedly landed her first Vogue cover.
Reports claim the 33-year-old posed for the US edition of the magazine over the weekend in Los Angeles.
Kim – who has experimented with blonde hair in recent months – showed off her freshly-dyed brunette look in a selfie on Twitter [see pic above], and Jezebel.com is alleging the new look was orchestrated especially for the shoot with Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour.
A source told the blog: ”They’re in LA shooting her RIGHT NOW.”
West publicly campaigned for his fiancé to appear on the Vogue cover. Kimye even dined with Wintour before the Met Gala and Kardashian was seated near the legendary fashion editor for the rapper’s November concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
This also comes after claims emerged Kanye was ”insulted” that Wintour chose “Girls” star Lena Dunham over Kim for the cover of February’s edition.
Rumor has it that the power couple could be lining up an exclusive wedding shoot with Vogue since they are due to get married this summer in Paris.
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here