*Kim Kardashian has reportedly landed her first Vogue cover.
Reports claim the 33-year-old posed for the US edition of the magazine over the weekend in Los Angeles.
Kim – who has experimented with blonde hair in recent months – showed off her freshly-dyed brunette look in a selfie on Twitter [see pic above], and Jezebel.com is alleging the new look was orchestrated especially for the shoot with Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour.
A source told the blog: ”They’re in LA shooting her RIGHT NOW.”
West publicly campaigned for his fiancé to appear on the Vogue cover. Kimye even dined with Wintour before the Met Gala and Kardashian was seated near the legendary fashion editor for the rapper’s November concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
This also comes after claims emerged Kanye was ”insulted” that Wintour chose “Girls” star Lena Dunham over Kim for the cover of February’s edition.
Rumor has it that the power couple could be lining up an exclusive wedding shoot with Vogue since they are due to get married this summer in Paris.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here