*Kim Kardashian has reportedly landed her first Vogue cover.
Reports claim the 33-year-old posed for the US edition of the magazine over the weekend in Los Angeles.
Kim – who has experimented with blonde hair in recent months – showed off her freshly-dyed brunette look in a selfie on Twitter [see pic above], and Jezebel.com is alleging the new look was orchestrated especially for the shoot with Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour.
A source told the blog: ”They’re in LA shooting her RIGHT NOW.”
West publicly campaigned for his fiancé to appear on the Vogue cover. Kimye even dined with Wintour before the Met Gala and Kardashian was seated near the legendary fashion editor for the rapper’s November concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
This also comes after claims emerged Kanye was ”insulted” that Wintour chose “Girls” star Lena Dunham over Kim for the cover of February’s edition.
Rumor has it that the power couple could be lining up an exclusive wedding shoot with Vogue since they are due to get married this summer in Paris.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here