*Kim Kardashian has reportedly landed her first Vogue cover.
Reports claim the 33-year-old posed for the US edition of the magazine over the weekend in Los Angeles.
Kim – who has experimented with blonde hair in recent months – showed off her freshly-dyed brunette look in a selfie on Twitter [see pic above], and Jezebel.com is alleging the new look was orchestrated especially for the shoot with Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour.
A source told the blog: ”They’re in LA shooting her RIGHT NOW.”
West publicly campaigned for his fiancé to appear on the Vogue cover. Kimye even dined with Wintour before the Met Gala and Kardashian was seated near the legendary fashion editor for the rapper’s November concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
This also comes after claims emerged Kanye was ”insulted” that Wintour chose “Girls” star Lena Dunham over Kim for the cover of February’s edition.
Rumor has it that the power couple could be lining up an exclusive wedding shoot with Vogue since they are due to get married this summer in Paris.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here