*Kim Zolciak and her NFL playing husband Kroy Biermann are reportedly in financial trouble…again.
According to Radar Online, just weeks after the star of Bravo’s “Don’t Be Tardy…” was forced to take out a $300,000 loan to finish construction on her Atlanta mansion, she’s been ordered to pay thousands of dollars in back taxes — or evacuate the premises.
According to tax documents obtained by Radar, Zolciak and Biermann were recently served with two tax liens: one from the City of Milton, Georgia, for $1,665.26, and the other from the State of Georgia and Fulton county for $10,572.67. Zolciak and Biermann were notified that they must pay the money within 90 days of the liens’ January 9 and 11 issuance dates. That gives them until April 11 to make good with their money, or the home could be seized.
It’s only the latest in a series of financial problems surrounding the home, which the couple bought in 2012 for $880,000.
On December 9, 2013, they signed off on a new credit line of $300,000 with Landmark Community Bank to finish the renovations on the 7,186 square-foot house. Construction reportedly has included a two-story master closet, eight fireplaces, an elaborate chandelier, sweeping staircases and a huge pool.
In the meantime, Zolciak is caring for new three-month-old twins Kane and Kaia, in addition to her daughters Brielle, 17, and Ariana, 12, and son Kash, eighteen months.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here