Such is the case with budding Broadway star Krystal Joy Brown. The Washington, DC area bred actress/singer has been rewarded with the biggest role of her young career.
Krystal Joy Brown made her Broadway debut in “Hair,” and was most recently seen as Josephine Bloom in “Big Fish.” She also originated the role of Ornella Sturdevant in “Leap of Faith.”
“Motown The Musical” is a journey through the history of the world’s most famous record label. With a score that includes over 50 hits from the Motown catalogue, the show tells the story of Motown founder Berry Gordy’s rise to world renown record mogul. And as history notes, on the way to becoming that mogul, he discovered and shaped some of the biggest names in modern music including Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson and the legendary Diana Ross, with whom he sparks a romance.
“Motown The Musical” also stars Tony nominees Brandon Victor Dixon and Charl Brown, as well as Bryan Terrell Clark, Ryan Shaw and Raymond Luke Jr. It’s playing at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here