*Lamar Odom has arrived in Spain to prepare for his upcoming season with Laboral Kutxa, a professional basketball team representing the Basque city of Vitoria-Gasteiz.
The former Los Angeles Lakers star was served divorce papers from Khloe Kardashian in December following months of rumors he was addicted to crack and cheated on her with several different women.
A spokesperson for Laboral Kutxa told UsMagazine.com that Odom, 34, has been signed for two months with an option to extend to the end of the season.
The former “Khloe & Lamar” star arrived in Spain Tuesday (Feb. 18) and his presentation as a new player will take place later this week. An insider added: ”He will probably be a spectator at the match and introduced to the crowd during half-time.”
Khloe, 29, had been living apart from her husband of four years, who also previously played for the LA Clippers, for several months prior to their split late last year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here