*Lamar Odom has arrived in Spain to prepare for his upcoming season with Laboral Kutxa, a professional basketball team representing the Basque city of Vitoria-Gasteiz.
The former Los Angeles Lakers star was served divorce papers from Khloe Kardashian in December following months of rumors he was addicted to crack and cheated on her with several different women.
A spokesperson for Laboral Kutxa told UsMagazine.com that Odom, 34, has been signed for two months with an option to extend to the end of the season.
The former “Khloe & Lamar” star arrived in Spain Tuesday (Feb. 18) and his presentation as a new player will take place later this week. An insider added: ”He will probably be a spectator at the match and introduced to the crowd during half-time.”
Khloe, 29, had been living apart from her husband of four years, who also previously played for the LA Clippers, for several months prior to their split late last year.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here