*Lamar Odom has arrived in Spain to prepare for his upcoming season with Laboral Kutxa, a professional basketball team representing the Basque city of Vitoria-Gasteiz.
The former Los Angeles Lakers star was served divorce papers from Khloe Kardashian in December following months of rumors he was addicted to crack and cheated on her with several different women.
A spokesperson for Laboral Kutxa told UsMagazine.com that Odom, 34, has been signed for two months with an option to extend to the end of the season.
The former “Khloe & Lamar” star arrived in Spain Tuesday (Feb. 18) and his presentation as a new player will take place later this week. An insider added: ”He will probably be a spectator at the match and introduced to the crowd during half-time.”
Khloe, 29, had been living apart from her husband of four years, who also previously played for the LA Clippers, for several months prior to their split late last year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Martin Shkreli Offers $10M for Kanye's New 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here