*Lamar Odom has arrived in Spain to prepare for his upcoming season with Laboral Kutxa, a professional basketball team representing the Basque city of Vitoria-Gasteiz.
The former Los Angeles Lakers star was served divorce papers from Khloe Kardashian in December following months of rumors he was addicted to crack and cheated on her with several different women.
A spokesperson for Laboral Kutxa told UsMagazine.com that Odom, 34, has been signed for two months with an option to extend to the end of the season.
The former “Khloe & Lamar” star arrived in Spain Tuesday (Feb. 18) and his presentation as a new player will take place later this week. An insider added: ”He will probably be a spectator at the match and introduced to the crowd during half-time.”
Khloe, 29, had been living apart from her husband of four years, who also previously played for the LA Clippers, for several months prior to their split late last year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here