*Lamar Odom has arrived in Spain to prepare for his upcoming season with Laboral Kutxa, a professional basketball team representing the Basque city of Vitoria-Gasteiz.
The former Los Angeles Lakers star was served divorce papers from Khloe Kardashian in December following months of rumors he was addicted to crack and cheated on her with several different women.
A spokesperson for Laboral Kutxa told UsMagazine.com that Odom, 34, has been signed for two months with an option to extend to the end of the season.
The former “Khloe & Lamar” star arrived in Spain Tuesday (Feb. 18) and his presentation as a new player will take place later this week. An insider added: ”He will probably be a spectator at the match and introduced to the crowd during half-time.”
Khloe, 29, had been living apart from her husband of four years, who also previously played for the LA Clippers, for several months prior to their split late last year.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here