Lil Boosie is being released from prison in August 2014 earlier than expected.
Fans are going to have to wait another six to seven months. But they’ve been waiting for a while now anyways.
The Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections are set to release Boosie (Torrence Hatch) on Aug. 18, 2014.
This comes as good news to his supporters and fans. His release date stirred up hip hop news and blogs sites last fall. Rumors spread he was being released in November 2013.
Rick Ross believed the rumors and extended an invitation to Boosie for a record deal in an interview with New York radio station Power 105.1.
“I’m going to put a bag on the table for that boy,” Ross said to the station. “You never know.”
Boosie will, however, be under supervision for nearly four years until June 17, 2018.
Let’s review Boosie’s prison record. He went to prison in 2009 for a third-offense in marijuana possession — giving him a total of four years when he violated probation.
He got eight more years in 2011 for trying to smuggle drugs into prison.
In 2012, he was acquitted in the murder of Terry Boyd. Michael “Marlo Mike Louding was sentenced to life without parole for the murder.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here