Lil Boosie is being released from prison in August 2014 earlier than expected.
Fans are going to have to wait another six to seven months. But they’ve been waiting for a while now anyways.
The Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections are set to release Boosie (Torrence Hatch) on Aug. 18, 2014.
This comes as good news to his supporters and fans. His release date stirred up hip hop news and blogs sites last fall. Rumors spread he was being released in November 2013.
Rick Ross believed the rumors and extended an invitation to Boosie for a record deal in an interview with New York radio station Power 105.1.
“I’m going to put a bag on the table for that boy,” Ross said to the station. “You never know.”
Boosie will, however, be under supervision for nearly four years until June 17, 2018.
Let’s review Boosie’s prison record. He went to prison in 2009 for a third-offense in marijuana possession — giving him a total of four years when he violated probation.
He got eight more years in 2011 for trying to smuggle drugs into prison.
In 2012, he was acquitted in the murder of Terry Boyd. Michael “Marlo Mike Louding was sentenced to life without parole for the murder.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here