*Lil Kim’s baby daddy-to-be has revealed that the two are expecting a boy.
Queen Bee announced her pregnancy last week by arriving to a New York Fashion Week event rubbing her baby bump. Soon after, rapper Mr. Papers confirmed he’s the father.
Now, speaking to RadarOnline.com, he revealed they’re having a boy.
“That’s my baby… He’ll be taken care of,” Mr. Papers told Radar.
This will be Kim’s first child and the second for Papers, who already has a 4-year-old old son.
Mr. Papers isn’t married to Kim, but said he and the Brooklyn emcee are an item.
“We together,” Papers said.
As Radar previously reported, Mr. Papers gushed about his baby mama and said she’s handling the pregnancy well.
“Kim is doing great,” he said, adding that she’ll be a wonderful mother.
“That baby is going to be well taken care of… rocking Tom Ford, Versace — even the stroller will be designer,” Papers said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here