*Lil Kim’s baby daddy-to-be has revealed that the two are expecting a boy.
Queen Bee announced her pregnancy last week by arriving to a New York Fashion Week event rubbing her baby bump. Soon after, rapper Mr. Papers confirmed he’s the father.
Now, speaking to RadarOnline.com, he revealed they’re having a boy.
“That’s my baby… He’ll be taken care of,” Mr. Papers told Radar.
This will be Kim’s first child and the second for Papers, who already has a 4-year-old old son.
Mr. Papers isn’t married to Kim, but said he and the Brooklyn emcee are an item.
“We together,” Papers said.
As Radar previously reported, Mr. Papers gushed about his baby mama and said she’s handling the pregnancy well.
“Kim is doing great,” he said, adding that she’ll be a wonderful mother.
“That baby is going to be well taken care of… rocking Tom Ford, Versace — even the stroller will be designer,” Papers said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here