*Lil Kim’s baby daddy-to-be has revealed that the two are expecting a boy.
Queen Bee announced her pregnancy last week by arriving to a New York Fashion Week event rubbing her baby bump. Soon after, rapper Mr. Papers confirmed he’s the father.
Now, speaking to RadarOnline.com, he revealed they’re having a boy.
“That’s my baby… He’ll be taken care of,” Mr. Papers told Radar.
This will be Kim’s first child and the second for Papers, who already has a 4-year-old old son.
Mr. Papers isn’t married to Kim, but said he and the Brooklyn emcee are an item.
“We together,” Papers said.
As Radar previously reported, Mr. Papers gushed about his baby mama and said she’s handling the pregnancy well.
“Kim is doing great,” he said, adding that she’ll be a wonderful mother.
“That baby is going to be well taken care of… rocking Tom Ford, Versace — even the stroller will be designer,” Papers said.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here