*Lil Kim’s baby daddy-to-be has revealed that the two are expecting a boy.
Queen Bee announced her pregnancy last week by arriving to a New York Fashion Week event rubbing her baby bump. Soon after, rapper Mr. Papers confirmed he’s the father.
Now, speaking to RadarOnline.com, he revealed they’re having a boy.
“That’s my baby… He’ll be taken care of,” Mr. Papers told Radar.
This will be Kim’s first child and the second for Papers, who already has a 4-year-old old son.
Mr. Papers isn’t married to Kim, but said he and the Brooklyn emcee are an item.
“We together,” Papers said.
As Radar previously reported, Mr. Papers gushed about his baby mama and said she’s handling the pregnancy well.
“Kim is doing great,” he said, adding that she’ll be a wonderful mother.
“That baby is going to be well taken care of… rocking Tom Ford, Versace — even the stroller will be designer,” Papers said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here