*Lil Kim’s baby daddy-to-be has revealed that the two are expecting a boy.
Queen Bee announced her pregnancy last week by arriving to a New York Fashion Week event rubbing her baby bump. Soon after, rapper Mr. Papers confirmed he’s the father.
Now, speaking to RadarOnline.com, he revealed they’re having a boy.
“That’s my baby… He’ll be taken care of,” Mr. Papers told Radar.
This will be Kim’s first child and the second for Papers, who already has a 4-year-old old son.
Mr. Papers isn’t married to Kim, but said he and the Brooklyn emcee are an item.
“We together,” Papers said.
As Radar previously reported, Mr. Papers gushed about his baby mama and said she’s handling the pregnancy well.
“Kim is doing great,” he said, adding that she’ll be a wonderful mother.
“That baby is going to be well taken care of… rocking Tom Ford, Versace — even the stroller will be designer,” Papers said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Azealia Banks Advises Beyonce to 'Stay Under Jay-z’s Foot'
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here