*A 36-year-old man from Independence Township, Michigan, accidentally shot himself to death on Monday while teaching his girlfriend about gun safety, according to the Oakland Press.
According to the Detroit Free Press the man, who remains unidentified, was demonstrating to his girlfriend how his three handguns are safe when they aren’t loaded.
He was attempting to show the safety of the handguns by holding them to his head and pulling the trigger.
Article continues at EURThisNThat.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here