*A 36-year-old man from Independence Township, Michigan, accidentally shot himself to death on Monday while teaching his girlfriend about gun safety, according to the Oakland Press.
According to the Detroit Free Press the man, who remains unidentified, was demonstrating to his girlfriend how his three handguns are safe when they aren’t loaded.
He was attempting to show the safety of the handguns by holding them to his head and pulling the trigger.
Article continues at EURThisNThat.
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here