*A man who says Chris Brown punched him during an altercation outside a Washington DC hotel has filed a civil lawsuit against the singer and his bodyguard.
Parker Isaac Adams said both men struck him in October outside the W Hotel over a picture Brown was taking with two other people. When Brown was arrested, the Grammy winner was on probation in California for a 2009 attack on singer Rihanna, his then-girlfriend.
Adams told the Associated Press he’s suing to recover his medical bills. The lawsuit was filed Tuesday.
Prosecutors and lawyers for singer Brown were also expected Thursday to choose a start date for his trial on a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from the incident.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here