*A man who says Chris Brown punched him during an altercation outside a Washington DC hotel has filed a civil lawsuit against the singer and his bodyguard.
Parker Isaac Adams said both men struck him in October outside the W Hotel over a picture Brown was taking with two other people. When Brown was arrested, the Grammy winner was on probation in California for a 2009 attack on singer Rihanna, his then-girlfriend.
Adams told the Associated Press he’s suing to recover his medical bills. The lawsuit was filed Tuesday.
Prosecutors and lawyers for singer Brown were also expected Thursday to choose a start date for his trial on a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from the incident.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here