*A man who says Chris Brown punched him during an altercation outside a Washington DC hotel has filed a civil lawsuit against the singer and his bodyguard.
Parker Isaac Adams said both men struck him in October outside the W Hotel over a picture Brown was taking with two other people. When Brown was arrested, the Grammy winner was on probation in California for a 2009 attack on singer Rihanna, his then-girlfriend.
Adams told the Associated Press he’s suing to recover his medical bills. The lawsuit was filed Tuesday.
Prosecutors and lawyers for singer Brown were also expected Thursday to choose a start date for his trial on a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from the incident.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here