*A man who says Chris Brown punched him during an altercation outside a Washington DC hotel has filed a civil lawsuit against the singer and his bodyguard.
Parker Isaac Adams said both men struck him in October outside the W Hotel over a picture Brown was taking with two other people. When Brown was arrested, the Grammy winner was on probation in California for a 2009 attack on singer Rihanna, his then-girlfriend.
Adams told the Associated Press he’s suing to recover his medical bills. The lawsuit was filed Tuesday.
Prosecutors and lawyers for singer Brown were also expected Thursday to choose a start date for his trial on a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from the incident.
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here