*Talk about beating around the bush!
It all started back in October when Leakes tweeted a few messages about an altercation with someone.
“I don’t know 1 person on this earth that is worth me hitting! The most I will do is hit u wit the court system,” NeNe tweeted on October 12. “Some people just belong n jail! See u [in] court.”
She added, “Every season they claim I hit somebody but u haven’t seen it yet have u! That’s because it never happens.”
But Hampton doesn’t dismiss rumors that they fought when I follower asked.
And in the next episode, it seems like tension is boiling between the ladies. Hampton supported Kenya Moore at The Bailey Bowl. And somehow an altercation escalated with Gregg Leakes pulling away his wife.
See what happens in the preview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here