*Talk about beating around the bush!
It all started back in October when Leakes tweeted a few messages about an altercation with someone.
“I don’t know 1 person on this earth that is worth me hitting! The most I will do is hit u wit the court system,” NeNe tweeted on October 12. “Some people just belong n jail! See u [in] court.”
She added, “Every season they claim I hit somebody but u haven’t seen it yet have u! That’s because it never happens.”
But Hampton doesn’t dismiss rumors that they fought when I follower asked.
And in the next episode, it seems like tension is boiling between the ladies. Hampton supported Kenya Moore at The Bailey Bowl. And somehow an altercation escalated with Gregg Leakes pulling away his wife.
See what happens in the preview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here