*Trust is easily broken, and that’s definitely what this Mary Mary member is experiencing.
She found out her husband had been cheating on her and within the upcoming season she’s faced with trying to rebuild trust in him, but she’s struggling to do so.
“Whenever I’m on the road, I think about what my husband did to me. He was unfaithful to me while I was on the road,” Tina revealed in a new teaser for “Mary Mary” season three.
She wonders if her husband is really changing or is it a classic case of, “once a cheater, always a cheater.”
“So I’ve got to wonder, ‘Since you got caught, are you faithful now? Do you really mean that you want to be a better man to me? Or are you still who you were?’”
She’s experiencing a depression over her marriage problems. The group’s managers wonders if she’ll get out of bed and make it to appearances.
But she’s trying to put on her Sunday’s best face for the world.
“I’m broken. My heart is crushed,” she revealed. “I gotta get on the stage and I gotta act like everything is all good, and it’s not all good! I’m dying inside! I need all the help that God can give because my situation is to’ up. ”
The show will return February 27.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here