*Trust is easily broken, and that’s definitely what this Mary Mary member is experiencing.
She found out her husband had been cheating on her and within the upcoming season she’s faced with trying to rebuild trust in him, but she’s struggling to do so.
“Whenever I’m on the road, I think about what my husband did to me. He was unfaithful to me while I was on the road,” Tina revealed in a new teaser for “Mary Mary” season three.
She wonders if her husband is really changing or is it a classic case of, “once a cheater, always a cheater.”
“So I’ve got to wonder, ‘Since you got caught, are you faithful now? Do you really mean that you want to be a better man to me? Or are you still who you were?’”
She’s experiencing a depression over her marriage problems. The group’s managers wonders if she’ll get out of bed and make it to appearances.
But she’s trying to put on her Sunday’s best face for the world.
“I’m broken. My heart is crushed,” she revealed. “I gotta get on the stage and I gotta act like everything is all good, and it’s not all good! I’m dying inside! I need all the help that God can give because my situation is to’ up. ”
The show will return February 27.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here