*Trust is easily broken, and that’s definitely what this Mary Mary member is experiencing.
She found out her husband had been cheating on her and within the upcoming season she’s faced with trying to rebuild trust in him, but she’s struggling to do so.
“Whenever I’m on the road, I think about what my husband did to me. He was unfaithful to me while I was on the road,” Tina revealed in a new teaser for “Mary Mary” season three.
She wonders if her husband is really changing or is it a classic case of, “once a cheater, always a cheater.”
“So I’ve got to wonder, ‘Since you got caught, are you faithful now? Do you really mean that you want to be a better man to me? Or are you still who you were?’”
She’s experiencing a depression over her marriage problems. The group’s managers wonders if she’ll get out of bed and make it to appearances.
But she’s trying to put on her Sunday’s best face for the world.
“I’m broken. My heart is crushed,” she revealed. “I gotta get on the stage and I gotta act like everything is all good, and it’s not all good! I’m dying inside! I need all the help that God can give because my situation is to’ up. ”
The show will return February 27.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here