*Trust is easily broken, and that’s definitely what this Mary Mary member is experiencing.
She found out her husband had been cheating on her and within the upcoming season she’s faced with trying to rebuild trust in him, but she’s struggling to do so.
“Whenever I’m on the road, I think about what my husband did to me. He was unfaithful to me while I was on the road,” Tina revealed in a new teaser for “Mary Mary” season three.
She wonders if her husband is really changing or is it a classic case of, “once a cheater, always a cheater.”
“So I’ve got to wonder, ‘Since you got caught, are you faithful now? Do you really mean that you want to be a better man to me? Or are you still who you were?’”
She’s experiencing a depression over her marriage problems. The group’s managers wonders if she’ll get out of bed and make it to appearances.
But she’s trying to put on her Sunday’s best face for the world.
“I’m broken. My heart is crushed,” she revealed. “I gotta get on the stage and I gotta act like everything is all good, and it’s not all good! I’m dying inside! I need all the help that God can give because my situation is to’ up. ”
The show will return February 27.
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here