*Bad news for all you ladies looking to get Michael Ealy. The “Almost Human” star is married and has been spoken for since 2012.
Ealy gave the scoop on why his tying the knot with longtime girlfriend to Khatira Rafiqzada was such a classified event during an interview with Rolling Out to promote his new film, “About Last Night.”
“Well, you know me, and you know that I am an extremely private person, he said. But what I can say is that I’m not a young cat anymore. I’ve gone through my share of relationships, which ironically enough, I think have contributed to the work that I’ve done in some of these relationship films.”
In regards to finally finding the right woman in Rafiqzada Ealy elaborated as he revealed that it was a matter of timing and capitalizing on his good fortune.
“Don’t get me wrong; marriage opens up an entirely different can of worms as it pertains to your evolution as a man,” he shared. “I’ve found that for me, the timing of it was right … But when you find someone — and that’s something that is very hard to do … but when you find someone that you actually want to spend the rest of your life with, you have to go for it. I was just very lucky that the stars lined up for me.”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here