*Bad news for all you ladies looking to get Michael Ealy. The “Almost Human” star is married and has been spoken for since 2012.
Ealy gave the scoop on why his tying the knot with longtime girlfriend to Khatira Rafiqzada was such a classified event during an interview with Rolling Out to promote his new film, “About Last Night.”
“Well, you know me, and you know that I am an extremely private person, he said. But what I can say is that I’m not a young cat anymore. I’ve gone through my share of relationships, which ironically enough, I think have contributed to the work that I’ve done in some of these relationship films.”
In regards to finally finding the right woman in Rafiqzada Ealy elaborated as he revealed that it was a matter of timing and capitalizing on his good fortune.
“Don’t get me wrong; marriage opens up an entirely different can of worms as it pertains to your evolution as a man,” he shared. “I’ve found that for me, the timing of it was right … But when you find someone — and that’s something that is very hard to do … but when you find someone that you actually want to spend the rest of your life with, you have to go for it. I was just very lucky that the stars lined up for me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here