*Bad news for all you ladies looking to get Michael Ealy. The “Almost Human” star is married and has been spoken for since 2012.
Ealy gave the scoop on why his tying the knot with longtime girlfriend to Khatira Rafiqzada was such a classified event during an interview with Rolling Out to promote his new film, “About Last Night.”
“Well, you know me, and you know that I am an extremely private person, he said. But what I can say is that I’m not a young cat anymore. I’ve gone through my share of relationships, which ironically enough, I think have contributed to the work that I’ve done in some of these relationship films.”
In regards to finally finding the right woman in Rafiqzada Ealy elaborated as he revealed that it was a matter of timing and capitalizing on his good fortune.
“Don’t get me wrong; marriage opens up an entirely different can of worms as it pertains to your evolution as a man,” he shared. “I’ve found that for me, the timing of it was right … But when you find someone — and that’s something that is very hard to do … but when you find someone that you actually want to spend the rest of your life with, you have to go for it. I was just very lucky that the stars lined up for me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here