*Michael Jordan now has enough kids to start on a basketball squad.
His wife, Yvette, delivered his fourth and fifth child – identical twin daughters Victoria and Ysabel – on Sunday in West Palm Beach, Fla., Jordan’s spokeswoman Estee Portnoy told The Associated Press.
“Yvette Jordan and the babies are doing well and the family is overjoyed at their arrival,” Portnoy said.
Jordan, who turns 51 next Monday, married former model Yvette Prieto on April 27 of last year in Palm Beach, Fla. The reception took place at a private golf club in Jupiter, Fla., designed by Jack Nicklaus. Jordan owns a home near the course.
The couple met six years ago.
Jordan has three children — two sons, Jeffrey Michael and Marcus James, and a daughter, Jasmine — with former wife Juanita Vanoy. They divorced in 2006.
Jordan is the owner of the NBA’s Charlotte Bobcats, who are currently the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference and have a chance to make the postseason for the first time since he took over as majority owner in 2010.
Jordan won six NBA championships with the Chicago Bulls and was a 14-time All-Star and five-time league MVP.
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here