*Los Angeles, CA — Erica Campbell will exclusively debut her new music video “Help,” this Monday on VH1 Soul and VH1.com.
The video, created by legendary and iconic director Bille Woodruff, will premiere at 6:00am EST on VH1 Soul and will run every hour (on the hour) all day.
The video will also be available on line exclusively on VH1.com.
Shot in HD, Campbell looked absolutely stunning in the Woodruff led video that features breakthrough rapper Lecrae and her daughter Krista Campbell. As always Erica stays relevant in her delivery with this right-on-time ballad that is coupled with Lecrae’s poignant rap and Woodruff’s beautiful aesthetic shines. The collaboration is memorable and a sure fire hit for both in Gospel and urban platforms.
Campbell continues to travel the country promoting the release of her upcoming solo album, HELP, which hits stores March 25th as well as the start of the third season of her hit WEtv show “Mary Mary” on February 27th. Erica will also be hitting the road this spring with a series of solo performances in Washington DC, New York and Atlanta.
Tune in this Monday to VH1 Soul and on line on VH1.com.
Jojo Pada / Ignition PR
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here