*Have you been feenin’ for some news about “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta?”
Well, if so, we’ve got what you’re looking for. It seems that what’s being described as a “massive brawl” jumped off that left some of the show’s stars injured. To what extent, we don’t know at this time.
It all went down when they were shooting the opening of a new restaurant owned by cast members Stevie J and Benzino called “Sleazy & Zino Bistro & Bar.” If by any chance you’re guessing that Stevie J’s wife, Joseline Hernandez, had something to do with it, give yourself a gold star.
According to TMZ, the mess started when Hernandez hit up the joint with a female friend who instigated an argument with someone and it was on an poppin’.
Supposedly Karlie Redd ended up being knocked out while several others suffered bloody cuts. Meanwhile, Momma Dee got hit in the face with a bottle.
And YES, VH1 camera’s were there capturing every second of the mayhem.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here