*Have you been feenin’ for some news about “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta?”
Well, if so, we’ve got what you’re looking for. It seems that what’s being described as a “massive brawl” jumped off that left some of the show’s stars injured. To what extent, we don’t know at this time.
It all went down when they were shooting the opening of a new restaurant owned by cast members Stevie J and Benzino called “Sleazy & Zino Bistro & Bar.” If by any chance you’re guessing that Stevie J’s wife, Joseline Hernandez, had something to do with it, give yourself a gold star.
According to TMZ, the mess started when Hernandez hit up the joint with a female friend who instigated an argument with someone and it was on an poppin’.
Supposedly Karlie Redd ended up being knocked out while several others suffered bloody cuts. Meanwhile, Momma Dee got hit in the face with a bottle.
And YES, VH1 camera’s were there capturing every second of the mayhem.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here