*Have you been feenin’ for some news about “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta?”
Well, if so, we’ve got what you’re looking for. It seems that what’s being described as a “massive brawl” jumped off that left some of the show’s stars injured. To what extent, we don’t know at this time.
It all went down when they were shooting the opening of a new restaurant owned by cast members Stevie J and Benzino called “Sleazy & Zino Bistro & Bar.” If by any chance you’re guessing that Stevie J’s wife, Joseline Hernandez, had something to do with it, give yourself a gold star.
According to TMZ, the mess started when Hernandez hit up the joint with a female friend who instigated an argument with someone and it was on an poppin’.
Supposedly Karlie Redd ended up being knocked out while several others suffered bloody cuts. Meanwhile, Momma Dee got hit in the face with a bottle.
And YES, VH1 camera’s were there capturing every second of the mayhem.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here