*Have you been feenin’ for some news about “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta?”
Well, if so, we’ve got what you’re looking for. It seems that what’s being described as a “massive brawl” jumped off that left some of the show’s stars injured. To what extent, we don’t know at this time.
It all went down when they were shooting the opening of a new restaurant owned by cast members Stevie J and Benzino called “Sleazy & Zino Bistro & Bar.” If by any chance you’re guessing that Stevie J’s wife, Joseline Hernandez, had something to do with it, give yourself a gold star.
According to TMZ, the mess started when Hernandez hit up the joint with a female friend who instigated an argument with someone and it was on an poppin’.
Supposedly Karlie Redd ended up being knocked out while several others suffered bloody cuts. Meanwhile, Momma Dee got hit in the face with a bottle.
And YES, VH1 camera’s were there capturing every second of the mayhem.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here