*Oprah Winfrey had already gone into her own pockets for her long-lost half sister, Patricia Lofton, by reportedly giving her a hefty monthly allowance so she can quit her job. But the TV titan has since stepped up her generosity.
Winfrey has purchased her 60-year-old sister a $490,000 home in Wisconsin, according to the National Enquirer.
According to the National Enquirer, Oprah sprang for the 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom property in Wisconsin and couldn’t be more pleased to help out.
“Patricia’s greatest dream was to go to college and become a social worker,” a spokesperson for Winfrey told the magazine. “Oprah wants to support that dream.”
Winfrey and Lofton, who was introduced publicly in 2011 on Oprah’s talk show, share the same mother. But Patricia was given up by Vernita and lived in various foster homes until she was adopted at age 7.
While on a search for her birth mother, Winfrey revealed on the 2011 episode that DNA proved they were half-sisters.
“Oprah was thrilled to meet Patricia. And Patricia is so grateful that Oprah is helping her,” a source told the Enquirer. “But all she ever wanted is to know her family. She didn’t expect Oprah to do anything like this.”
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here