*The NBA has revealed the list of headlining musical acts for its All-Star Weekend in New Orleans later this month, with Pharrell Williams continuing his hot streak by headlining the Entertainment Series presented by Sean John at Macy’s.
The NBA All-Star Game will take place at New Orleans Arena on Feb. 16.
Pharrell, whose solo hit “Happy” enters the Top 10 of the Hot 100 this week, will perform during the player introductions, and will bring out some special guests.
The NBA All-Star Game halftime show will consist of a New Orleans-influenced collaboration between Earth, Wind & Fire; Janelle Monae; Dr. John; Gary Clark Jr.; and city native Trombone Shorty with his band Orleans Avenue.
Kendrick Lamar has been tapped to headline the Saturday night (Feb. 15) of NBA All-Star weekend, with a performance prior to Sprite Slam Dunk. Finally, Clark Jr. and Serena Ryder have been confirmed to perform the U.S. national anthem and Canadian national anthem, respectively, at the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday.
Performers will be announced shortly for the Sprint Pregame Concert before the NBA All-Star Game, which will air live on TNT at 8:00 pm ET. Last year’s NBA All-Star Weekend included performances from Alicia Keys, Fall Out Boy, Ne-Yo and Phillip Phillips.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here