*Fresh off of winning four Grammys and having a great 2013 comes another high-profile accomplishment for Pharrell Williams.
As we reported Tuesday, the producer, who enjoyed crazy success last year with his work on Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Daft Punk’s Grammy-winning “Get Lucky,” will take the stage at this year’s Academy Awards. Williams will perform his Oscar-nominated song “Happy.”
The tune, which Williams wrote for the animated film “Despicable Me 2” is up for Best Original Song, along with U2’s “Ordinary Love” from “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom,” “Let It Go” by Idina Menzel from “Frozen” and Karen O’s “The Moon Song” from “Her.”
While Pharrell preps to invade the Oscar stage with happiness, Kenan Thompson is prepping to take the ultimate role: dad.
According to TMZ, the Saturday Night Live star’s wife Christina Evangeline is a little more than 4 months pregnant with their first child. The pending birth comes amid efforts by the couple to get pregnant for a long time. Thompson and Evangeline tied the knot in 2011.
Congratulations to the couple on their forthcoming bundle of joy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here