*Fresh off of winning four Grammys and having a great 2013 comes another high-profile accomplishment for Pharrell Williams.
As we reported Tuesday, the producer, who enjoyed crazy success last year with his work on Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Daft Punk’s Grammy-winning “Get Lucky,” will take the stage at this year’s Academy Awards. Williams will perform his Oscar-nominated song “Happy.”
The tune, which Williams wrote for the animated film “Despicable Me 2” is up for Best Original Song, along with U2’s “Ordinary Love” from “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom,” “Let It Go” by Idina Menzel from “Frozen” and Karen O’s “The Moon Song” from “Her.”
While Pharrell preps to invade the Oscar stage with happiness, Kenan Thompson is prepping to take the ultimate role: dad.
According to TMZ, the Saturday Night Live star’s wife Christina Evangeline is a little more than 4 months pregnant with their first child. The pending birth comes amid efforts by the couple to get pregnant for a long time. Thompson and Evangeline tied the knot in 2011.
Congratulations to the couple on their forthcoming bundle of joy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here