*Fresh off of winning four Grammys and having a great 2013 comes another high-profile accomplishment for Pharrell Williams.
As we reported Tuesday, the producer, who enjoyed crazy success last year with his work on Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Daft Punk’s Grammy-winning “Get Lucky,” will take the stage at this year’s Academy Awards. Williams will perform his Oscar-nominated song “Happy.”
The tune, which Williams wrote for the animated film “Despicable Me 2” is up for Best Original Song, along with U2’s “Ordinary Love” from “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom,” “Let It Go” by Idina Menzel from “Frozen” and Karen O’s “The Moon Song” from “Her.”
While Pharrell preps to invade the Oscar stage with happiness, Kenan Thompson is prepping to take the ultimate role: dad.
According to TMZ, the Saturday Night Live star’s wife Christina Evangeline is a little more than 4 months pregnant with their first child. The pending birth comes amid efforts by the couple to get pregnant for a long time. Thompson and Evangeline tied the knot in 2011.
Congratulations to the couple on their forthcoming bundle of joy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here