*Fresh off of winning four Grammys and having a great 2013 comes another high-profile accomplishment for Pharrell Williams.
As we reported Tuesday, the producer, who enjoyed crazy success last year with his work on Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Daft Punk’s Grammy-winning “Get Lucky,” will take the stage at this year’s Academy Awards. Williams will perform his Oscar-nominated song “Happy.”
The tune, which Williams wrote for the animated film “Despicable Me 2” is up for Best Original Song, along with U2’s “Ordinary Love” from “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom,” “Let It Go” by Idina Menzel from “Frozen” and Karen O’s “The Moon Song” from “Her.”
While Pharrell preps to invade the Oscar stage with happiness, Kenan Thompson is prepping to take the ultimate role: dad.
According to TMZ, the Saturday Night Live star’s wife Christina Evangeline is a little more than 4 months pregnant with their first child. The pending birth comes amid efforts by the couple to get pregnant for a long time. Thompson and Evangeline tied the knot in 2011.
Congratulations to the couple on their forthcoming bundle of joy!
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here