*Pharrell Williams’ hat is currently sitting on the auction block.
That huge Vivienne Westwood-designed chapeau – which has its own Twitter page – hit eBay at 8 p.m. Thursday (Feb. 20) to benefit the producer’s educational non-profit organization, From One Hand to Another.”
“I’m giving up the Buffalo Hat I wore to the Grammy’s to help underserved kids get the educational tools they need,” Pharrell said in a statement. “Our organization, From One Hand to Another, is committed to bringing kids experiences that ignite their passions, challenge their minds and prepare them for success.”
The lid will be on the block through March 2. At press time, the bid was sitting at $10,500.
Pharrell’s oversized accessory got just as much attention as the awards he won and while sporting it – including the album of the year Grammy for Daft Punk’s “Random Access Memories.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here