*Pharrell Williams’ hat is currently sitting on the auction block.
That huge Vivienne Westwood-designed chapeau – which has its own Twitter page – hit eBay at 8 p.m. Thursday (Feb. 20) to benefit the producer’s educational non-profit organization, From One Hand to Another.”
“I’m giving up the Buffalo Hat I wore to the Grammy’s to help underserved kids get the educational tools they need,” Pharrell said in a statement. “Our organization, From One Hand to Another, is committed to bringing kids experiences that ignite their passions, challenge their minds and prepare them for success.”
The lid will be on the block through March 2. At press time, the bid was sitting at $10,500.
Pharrell’s oversized accessory got just as much attention as the awards he won and while sporting it – including the album of the year Grammy for Daft Punk’s “Random Access Memories.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here