*Pharrell Williams’ hat is currently sitting on the auction block.
That huge Vivienne Westwood-designed chapeau – which has its own Twitter page – hit eBay at 8 p.m. Thursday (Feb. 20) to benefit the producer’s educational non-profit organization, From One Hand to Another.”
“I’m giving up the Buffalo Hat I wore to the Grammy’s to help underserved kids get the educational tools they need,” Pharrell said in a statement. “Our organization, From One Hand to Another, is committed to bringing kids experiences that ignite their passions, challenge their minds and prepare them for success.”
The lid will be on the block through March 2. At press time, the bid was sitting at $10,500.
Pharrell’s oversized accessory got just as much attention as the awards he won and while sporting it – including the album of the year Grammy for Daft Punk’s “Random Access Memories.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here