*Pharrell Williams’ hat is currently sitting on the auction block.
That huge Vivienne Westwood-designed chapeau – which has its own Twitter page – hit eBay at 8 p.m. Thursday (Feb. 20) to benefit the producer’s educational non-profit organization, From One Hand to Another.”
“I’m giving up the Buffalo Hat I wore to the Grammy’s to help underserved kids get the educational tools they need,” Pharrell said in a statement. “Our organization, From One Hand to Another, is committed to bringing kids experiences that ignite their passions, challenge their minds and prepare them for success.”
The lid will be on the block through March 2. At press time, the bid was sitting at $10,500.
Pharrell’s oversized accessory got just as much attention as the awards he won and while sporting it – including the album of the year Grammy for Daft Punk’s “Random Access Memories.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here