*Pharrell Williams’ hat is currently sitting on the auction block.
That huge Vivienne Westwood-designed chapeau – which has its own Twitter page – hit eBay at 8 p.m. Thursday (Feb. 20) to benefit the producer’s educational non-profit organization, From One Hand to Another.”
“I’m giving up the Buffalo Hat I wore to the Grammy’s to help underserved kids get the educational tools they need,” Pharrell said in a statement. “Our organization, From One Hand to Another, is committed to bringing kids experiences that ignite their passions, challenge their minds and prepare them for success.”
The lid will be on the block through March 2. At press time, the bid was sitting at $10,500.
Pharrell’s oversized accessory got just as much attention as the awards he won and while sporting it – including the album of the year Grammy for Daft Punk’s “Random Access Memories.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here