*Rapper Scarface’s missing autistic son has been located and is in good condition, authorities in Los Angeles announced Thursday morning.
Brandon Jordan, 20, hadn’t been seen or heard from since Jan. 29 when he stormed out of his Leimert Park home, reports LA’s ABC7.com.
“He just got agitated, didn’t want to talk about it no more, and just stormed out of the house with nothing,” said his mother Melissa Lollis.
His loved ones posted fliers at his favorite places throughout the area, as well as at West Los Angeles College, where he’s studying music. The 20-year-old wants to follow in the same business as his rapper father.
Police did not say where Jordan was located. No further information was immediately available.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here