*Rapper Scarface’s missing autistic son has been located and is in good condition, authorities in Los Angeles announced Thursday morning.
Brandon Jordan, 20, hadn’t been seen or heard from since Jan. 29 when he stormed out of his Leimert Park home, reports LA’s ABC7.com.
“He just got agitated, didn’t want to talk about it no more, and just stormed out of the house with nothing,” said his mother Melissa Lollis.
His loved ones posted fliers at his favorite places throughout the area, as well as at West Los Angeles College, where he’s studying music. The 20-year-old wants to follow in the same business as his rapper father.
Police did not say where Jordan was located. No further information was immediately available.
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here