*Rapper Scarface’s missing autistic son has been located and is in good condition, authorities in Los Angeles announced Thursday morning.
Brandon Jordan, 20, hadn’t been seen or heard from since Jan. 29 when he stormed out of his Leimert Park home, reports LA’s ABC7.com.
“He just got agitated, didn’t want to talk about it no more, and just stormed out of the house with nothing,” said his mother Melissa Lollis.
His loved ones posted fliers at his favorite places throughout the area, as well as at West Los Angeles College, where he’s studying music. The 20-year-old wants to follow in the same business as his rapper father.
Police did not say where Jordan was located. No further information was immediately available.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here