*Rapper Scarface’s missing autistic son has been located and is in good condition, authorities in Los Angeles announced Thursday morning.
Brandon Jordan, 20, hadn’t been seen or heard from since Jan. 29 when he stormed out of his Leimert Park home, reports LA’s ABC7.com.
“He just got agitated, didn’t want to talk about it no more, and just stormed out of the house with nothing,” said his mother Melissa Lollis.
His loved ones posted fliers at his favorite places throughout the area, as well as at West Los Angeles College, where he’s studying music. The 20-year-old wants to follow in the same business as his rapper father.
Police did not say where Jordan was located. No further information was immediately available.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here