*Paula Patton reportedly told Robin Thicke on Friday the marriage was over, causing the singer to cancel his concert in Atlanta that night and fly to Canada to beg the actress to stay – this according to TMZ.
Sources connected with the couple tell the website that Patton, who is in Vancouver shooting a film, had a long face-to-face talk with the crooner, both acknowledging they had not been getting along and frequently arguing.
TMZ cites sources who say in the end Robin realized Paula was determined to end the marriage and reluctantly agreed, but was very upset. The actress was also said to be upset, according to the website.
The next day Robin cancelled his Orlando concert so he could be with their son Julian Fuego, who turns 4 in April.
Representatives for the high school sweethearts announced their separation on Monday following nearly nine years of marriage.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” the couple said in a joint statement released to the media.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here