*Paula Patton reportedly told Robin Thicke on Friday the marriage was over, causing the singer to cancel his concert in Atlanta that night and fly to Canada to beg the actress to stay – this according to TMZ.
Sources connected with the couple tell the website that Patton, who is in Vancouver shooting a film, had a long face-to-face talk with the crooner, both acknowledging they had not been getting along and frequently arguing.
TMZ cites sources who say in the end Robin realized Paula was determined to end the marriage and reluctantly agreed, but was very upset. The actress was also said to be upset, according to the website.
The next day Robin cancelled his Orlando concert so he could be with their son Julian Fuego, who turns 4 in April.
Representatives for the high school sweethearts announced their separation on Monday following nearly nine years of marriage.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” the couple said in a joint statement released to the media.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here