*Paula Patton reportedly told Robin Thicke on Friday the marriage was over, causing the singer to cancel his concert in Atlanta that night and fly to Canada to beg the actress to stay – this according to TMZ.
Sources connected with the couple tell the website that Patton, who is in Vancouver shooting a film, had a long face-to-face talk with the crooner, both acknowledging they had not been getting along and frequently arguing.
TMZ cites sources who say in the end Robin realized Paula was determined to end the marriage and reluctantly agreed, but was very upset. The actress was also said to be upset, according to the website.
The next day Robin cancelled his Orlando concert so he could be with their son Julian Fuego, who turns 4 in April.
Representatives for the high school sweethearts announced their separation on Monday following nearly nine years of marriage.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” the couple said in a joint statement released to the media.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here