*Paula Patton reportedly told Robin Thicke on Friday the marriage was over, causing the singer to cancel his concert in Atlanta that night and fly to Canada to beg the actress to stay – this according to TMZ.
Sources connected with the couple tell the website that Patton, who is in Vancouver shooting a film, had a long face-to-face talk with the crooner, both acknowledging they had not been getting along and frequently arguing.
TMZ cites sources who say in the end Robin realized Paula was determined to end the marriage and reluctantly agreed, but was very upset. The actress was also said to be upset, according to the website.
The next day Robin cancelled his Orlando concert so he could be with their son Julian Fuego, who turns 4 in April.
Representatives for the high school sweethearts announced their separation on Monday following nearly nine years of marriage.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” the couple said in a joint statement released to the media.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here