*“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Stewart — who is now going by her maiden name, Porsha Williams — called her ex-husband Kordell Stewart a monster after watching a clip of his appearance on next week’s episode .
Host Andy Cohen aired a preview clip on Sunday “Watch What Happens Live” talk show, in which Kordell told Cynthia Bailey‘s husband Peter Thomas that Porsha “is so disrespectful;” and that her family was in the middle of their marriage.
When Peter asks him about the claim that Porsha found out he’d filed for divorce on Twitter, Kordell responds, “That’s a lie. She asked me to file for divorce three months in advance on a consistent basis. She saw it on Twitter but she knew it was coming. It was just a matter of time. All this victmized mentality? Trust me, she knows what it is!”
Porsha told Cohen, “That’s the same monster I was married to and I felt backstabbed when I saw he was sitting with Peter and filming and all that. But at the end of the day, I’m glad I’m glad I’m in a whole other place.
“The aggression, how he’s trying to paint me now … I’m so past that.”
Former stepmom Porsha appeared furious that Kordell had criticized her parenting of his son Syre.
“Some of the things he said about me and how I was mothering and how I was [going] out–after you filed [for divorce], that’s it.
“I’m going to move on, I don’t have to be at the house all the time.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here