*T-Pain isn’t afraid to tell homophobic people about themselves.
More specifically he’s talking about people within the hip-hop community who don’t have gay-friendly views.
The auto-tuned rapper turned singer shared his views about homophobia within hip-hop with VladTV.
“Dude, if you ain’t gay, then gay things shouldn’t bother you,” he said during the interview. “Like gay people shouldn’t bother you.”
He acknowledged how Frank Ocean is needed in hip-hop yet some rappers don’t want to work with him because he’s gay.
“I think the radio is getting more gay-friendly. I don’t think urban music is getting more gay-friendly because if that was the case, Frank Ocean would be on a lot more songs. I know n—-s that will not do a song with Frank Ocean just because he gay, but they need him on the f—ing song and that’s so terrible to me, man.”
He continued with the stereotypical, homophobic perception of gay men running after straight men. And used his gay assistant as an example.
“People don’t f— with him, but like people don’t f— with me because he’s around me,” he explained. “People feel like, ‘Oh I want to say something to Pain, but that gay dude is right there.’ And it’s like, ‘He ain’t looking for you, n—-.”
Watch the interview below, explicit language:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here