*T-Pain isn’t afraid to tell homophobic people about themselves.
More specifically he’s talking about people within the hip-hop community who don’t have gay-friendly views.
The auto-tuned rapper turned singer shared his views about homophobia within hip-hop with VladTV.
“Dude, if you ain’t gay, then gay things shouldn’t bother you,” he said during the interview. “Like gay people shouldn’t bother you.”
He acknowledged how Frank Ocean is needed in hip-hop yet some rappers don’t want to work with him because he’s gay.
“I think the radio is getting more gay-friendly. I don’t think urban music is getting more gay-friendly because if that was the case, Frank Ocean would be on a lot more songs. I know n—-s that will not do a song with Frank Ocean just because he gay, but they need him on the f—ing song and that’s so terrible to me, man.”
He continued with the stereotypical, homophobic perception of gay men running after straight men. And used his gay assistant as an example.
“People don’t f— with him, but like people don’t f— with me because he’s around me,” he explained. “People feel like, ‘Oh I want to say something to Pain, but that gay dude is right there.’ And it’s like, ‘He ain’t looking for you, n—-.”
Watch the interview below, explicit language:
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here