*T-Pain isn’t afraid to tell homophobic people about themselves.
More specifically he’s talking about people within the hip-hop community who don’t have gay-friendly views.
The auto-tuned rapper turned singer shared his views about homophobia within hip-hop with VladTV.
“Dude, if you ain’t gay, then gay things shouldn’t bother you,” he said during the interview. “Like gay people shouldn’t bother you.”
He acknowledged how Frank Ocean is needed in hip-hop yet some rappers don’t want to work with him because he’s gay.
“I think the radio is getting more gay-friendly. I don’t think urban music is getting more gay-friendly because if that was the case, Frank Ocean would be on a lot more songs. I know n—-s that will not do a song with Frank Ocean just because he gay, but they need him on the f—ing song and that’s so terrible to me, man.”
He continued with the stereotypical, homophobic perception of gay men running after straight men. And used his gay assistant as an example.
“People don’t f— with him, but like people don’t f— with me because he’s around me,” he explained. “People feel like, ‘Oh I want to say something to Pain, but that gay dude is right there.’ And it’s like, ‘He ain’t looking for you, n—-.”
Watch the interview below, explicit language:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here