*Tamar Braxton loves to speak her mind. That’s for sure.
And when she and her sisters appeared on “Bethenny,” this was no exception.
She’s disapproving, but with good (visual) reason.
But Towanda had highly to say of him. “He’s a nice guy,” she said.
However, her sister quickly put in her two cents.
“Lies… I wouldn’t consider him a catch. No shade, no shade, no shade! This is based upon what we saw on [“RHOA”]. She [Porsha] couldn’t go nowhere. She couldn’t do nothing. It’s not cute,” Tamar said.
Towanda said she doesn’t know what happened between Porsha Williams and Stewart, but viewers can only see her side of the situation since she’s the one on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
Switching subjects, the sisters talked about their relationship with Toni Braxton and if there was any animosity for her success.
“The word jealousy has never been a part of our vocabulary,” said Towanda. “People on social networks like Twitter or Instagram or Facebook, they have created this jealousy forum against the Braxton girls because we’ve always supported one another with everything we’ve ever done. We look at Toni as the trailblazer of the Braxton Family Values.”
Watch the Braxtons on “Bethenny”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here