*Tamar Braxton loves to speak her mind. That’s for sure.
And when she and her sisters appeared on “Bethenny,” this was no exception.
She’s disapproving, but with good (visual) reason.
But Towanda had highly to say of him. “He’s a nice guy,” she said.
However, her sister quickly put in her two cents.
“Lies… I wouldn’t consider him a catch. No shade, no shade, no shade! This is based upon what we saw on [“RHOA”]. She [Porsha] couldn’t go nowhere. She couldn’t do nothing. It’s not cute,” Tamar said.
Towanda said she doesn’t know what happened between Porsha Williams and Stewart, but viewers can only see her side of the situation since she’s the one on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
Switching subjects, the sisters talked about their relationship with Toni Braxton and if there was any animosity for her success.
“The word jealousy has never been a part of our vocabulary,” said Towanda. “People on social networks like Twitter or Instagram or Facebook, they have created this jealousy forum against the Braxton girls because we’ve always supported one another with everything we’ve ever done. We look at Toni as the trailblazer of the Braxton Family Values.”
Watch the Braxtons on “Bethenny”:
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here