*Tamar Braxton loves to speak her mind. That’s for sure.
And when she and her sisters appeared on “Bethenny,” this was no exception.
She’s disapproving, but with good (visual) reason.
But Towanda had highly to say of him. “He’s a nice guy,” she said.
However, her sister quickly put in her two cents.
“Lies… I wouldn’t consider him a catch. No shade, no shade, no shade! This is based upon what we saw on [“RHOA”]. She [Porsha] couldn’t go nowhere. She couldn’t do nothing. It’s not cute,” Tamar said.
Towanda said she doesn’t know what happened between Porsha Williams and Stewart, but viewers can only see her side of the situation since she’s the one on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
Switching subjects, the sisters talked about their relationship with Toni Braxton and if there was any animosity for her success.
“The word jealousy has never been a part of our vocabulary,” said Towanda. “People on social networks like Twitter or Instagram or Facebook, they have created this jealousy forum against the Braxton girls because we’ve always supported one another with everything we’ve ever done. We look at Toni as the trailblazer of the Braxton Family Values.”
Watch the Braxtons on “Bethenny”:
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here