*Tamar Braxton loves to speak her mind. That’s for sure.
And when she and her sisters appeared on “Bethenny,” this was no exception.
She’s disapproving, but with good (visual) reason.
But Towanda had highly to say of him. “He’s a nice guy,” she said.
However, her sister quickly put in her two cents.
“Lies… I wouldn’t consider him a catch. No shade, no shade, no shade! This is based upon what we saw on [“RHOA”]. She [Porsha] couldn’t go nowhere. She couldn’t do nothing. It’s not cute,” Tamar said.
Towanda said she doesn’t know what happened between Porsha Williams and Stewart, but viewers can only see her side of the situation since she’s the one on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
Switching subjects, the sisters talked about their relationship with Toni Braxton and if there was any animosity for her success.
“The word jealousy has never been a part of our vocabulary,” said Towanda. “People on social networks like Twitter or Instagram or Facebook, they have created this jealousy forum against the Braxton girls because we’ve always supported one another with everything we’ve ever done. We look at Toni as the trailblazer of the Braxton Family Values.”
Watch the Braxtons on “Bethenny”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here