*TBS has handed an eight episode order to “Funniest Wins,” an hourlong comedy competition from Marlon Wayans, reports Variety.
Produced by Workaholic/Marlon and Eyeworks USA, “Funniest Wins” follows Wayans and his comedian friends and family as they search for the funniest multi-talented comedian out there, often pitting YouTube sensations against comedians who have honed their craft on stage.
The goal of each segment is to make people laugh, or be sent home.
The season’s winner will nab a cash prize along with the chance to star in an online series for Wayans’ digital comedy destination WhatTheFunny.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here