*TBS has handed an eight episode order to “Funniest Wins,” an hourlong comedy competition from Marlon Wayans, reports Variety.
Produced by Workaholic/Marlon and Eyeworks USA, “Funniest Wins” follows Wayans and his comedian friends and family as they search for the funniest multi-talented comedian out there, often pitting YouTube sensations against comedians who have honed their craft on stage.
The goal of each segment is to make people laugh, or be sent home.
The season’s winner will nab a cash prize along with the chance to star in an online series for Wayans’ digital comedy destination WhatTheFunny.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here