*TBS has handed an eight episode order to “Funniest Wins,” an hourlong comedy competition from Marlon Wayans, reports Variety.
Produced by Workaholic/Marlon and Eyeworks USA, “Funniest Wins” follows Wayans and his comedian friends and family as they search for the funniest multi-talented comedian out there, often pitting YouTube sensations against comedians who have honed their craft on stage.
The goal of each segment is to make people laugh, or be sent home.
The season’s winner will nab a cash prize along with the chance to star in an online series for Wayans’ digital comedy destination WhatTheFunny.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here