Dang, we remember it like it was … well two weeks ago … when Rachel and T.O. said their I do-s at a secret ceremony in a Newhall, California courthouse, just north of LA.
But now, Snider has left T.O., split from Cali, presumably back to Texas … and plans on filing for a divorce, lickety-split.
Rachel Snider told TMZ Sports she believes Owens only married her for money and says he used her so he could get a loan for a $2 million home in Sherman Oaks, CA.
“I felt in love … and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken,” Snider says.
Po’ thang. She makes it sound like she was really in love with dude. Oh well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here