Dang, we remember it like it was … well two weeks ago … when Rachel and T.O. said their I do-s at a secret ceremony in a Newhall, California courthouse, just north of LA.
But now, Snider has left T.O., split from Cali, presumably back to Texas … and plans on filing for a divorce, lickety-split.
Rachel Snider told TMZ Sports she believes Owens only married her for money and says he used her so he could get a loan for a $2 million home in Sherman Oaks, CA.
“I felt in love … and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken,” Snider says.
Po’ thang. She makes it sound like she was really in love with dude. Oh well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here