*Terrell Owens‘ estranged wife was hospitalized this weekend after an apparent suicide attempt, sources connected to the situation tell TMZ Sports.
Just days after Rachel Snider left T.O. and moved back to Texas, she was hospitalized for what she described on Twitter as “suffering from a broken heart.”
Snider’s condition was actually very serious and she’s been in the hospital ever since, according to TMZ. So far, no specifics on her condition or the nature of her injuries.
As previously reported, Snider left Owens just two weeks after they got married, claiming Owens was only using her for money. T.O. denied the financial allegations but says he wants out of the marriage just as bad as she does.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here