*To say Tyrese is not fond of his ex-wife, Norma Gibson, anymore seems to be an understatement.
The singer/actor is making good on his threat to get even with the former Mrs. Gibson for not letting him spend time with their daughter, Shayla, and if need be, he wants her put in the pokey!
As we reported, this past Tuesday evening, cops came to Norma’s home because of their dispute over Tyrese’s right to take their 6-year-old daughter away for a visit. The cops talked to a very upset Tyrese and left. Tyrese left too … without Shayla.
Now, according to TMZ, Tyrese has filed a formal motion with the court to hold Norma in contempt for violating their custody order. In the legal documents, Tyrese quotes from the custody order, which seems pretty clear: “[Tyrese] shall have custody of Shayla every Tuesday with pick-up from school, and if no school, pick-up from [Norma’s] residence at 10am.”
Hmm, it’s worth noting that Tyrese showed up Tuesday NIGHT … not at 10am.
Norma supposedly told Tyrese little Shayla was sick which is why she wouldn’t let her go.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here