*To say Tyrese is not fond of his ex-wife, Norma Gibson, anymore seems to be an understatement.
The singer/actor is making good on his threat to get even with the former Mrs. Gibson for not letting him spend time with their daughter, Shayla, and if need be, he wants her put in the pokey!
As we reported, this past Tuesday evening, cops came to Norma’s home because of their dispute over Tyrese’s right to take their 6-year-old daughter away for a visit. The cops talked to a very upset Tyrese and left. Tyrese left too … without Shayla.
Now, according to TMZ, Tyrese has filed a formal motion with the court to hold Norma in contempt for violating their custody order. In the legal documents, Tyrese quotes from the custody order, which seems pretty clear: “[Tyrese] shall have custody of Shayla every Tuesday with pick-up from school, and if no school, pick-up from [Norma’s] residence at 10am.”
Hmm, it’s worth noting that Tyrese showed up Tuesday NIGHT … not at 10am.
Norma supposedly told Tyrese little Shayla was sick which is why she wouldn’t let her go.
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here