*To say Tyrese is not fond of his ex-wife, Norma Gibson, anymore seems to be an understatement.
The singer/actor is making good on his threat to get even with the former Mrs. Gibson for not letting him spend time with their daughter, Shayla, and if need be, he wants her put in the pokey!
As we reported, this past Tuesday evening, cops came to Norma’s home because of their dispute over Tyrese’s right to take their 6-year-old daughter away for a visit. The cops talked to a very upset Tyrese and left. Tyrese left too … without Shayla.
Now, according to TMZ, Tyrese has filed a formal motion with the court to hold Norma in contempt for violating their custody order. In the legal documents, Tyrese quotes from the custody order, which seems pretty clear: “[Tyrese] shall have custody of Shayla every Tuesday with pick-up from school, and if no school, pick-up from [Norma’s] residence at 10am.”
Hmm, it’s worth noting that Tyrese showed up Tuesday NIGHT … not at 10am.
Norma supposedly told Tyrese little Shayla was sick which is why she wouldn’t let her go.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here