*To say Tyrese is not fond of his ex-wife, Norma Gibson, anymore seems to be an understatement.
The singer/actor is making good on his threat to get even with the former Mrs. Gibson for not letting him spend time with their daughter, Shayla, and if need be, he wants her put in the pokey!
As we reported, this past Tuesday evening, cops came to Norma’s home because of their dispute over Tyrese’s right to take their 6-year-old daughter away for a visit. The cops talked to a very upset Tyrese and left. Tyrese left too … without Shayla.
Now, according to TMZ, Tyrese has filed a formal motion with the court to hold Norma in contempt for violating their custody order. In the legal documents, Tyrese quotes from the custody order, which seems pretty clear: “[Tyrese] shall have custody of Shayla every Tuesday with pick-up from school, and if no school, pick-up from [Norma’s] residence at 10am.”
Hmm, it’s worth noting that Tyrese showed up Tuesday NIGHT … not at 10am.
Norma supposedly told Tyrese little Shayla was sick which is why she wouldn’t let her go.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here