*To say Tyrese is not fond of his ex-wife, Norma Gibson, anymore seems to be an understatement.
The singer/actor is making good on his threat to get even with the former Mrs. Gibson for not letting him spend time with their daughter, Shayla, and if need be, he wants her put in the pokey!
As we reported, this past Tuesday evening, cops came to Norma’s home because of their dispute over Tyrese’s right to take their 6-year-old daughter away for a visit. The cops talked to a very upset Tyrese and left. Tyrese left too … without Shayla.
Now, according to TMZ, Tyrese has filed a formal motion with the court to hold Norma in contempt for violating their custody order. In the legal documents, Tyrese quotes from the custody order, which seems pretty clear: “[Tyrese] shall have custody of Shayla every Tuesday with pick-up from school, and if no school, pick-up from [Norma’s] residence at 10am.”
Hmm, it’s worth noting that Tyrese showed up Tuesday NIGHT … not at 10am.
Norma supposedly told Tyrese little Shayla was sick which is why she wouldn’t let her go.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here