*Tyrese Gibson’s baby mama drama entered a new chapter following a call to police on Tuesday over a possible child custody violation.
The singer/actor arrived at the home of ex-wife Norma Gibson in North Hollywood to pick up their 6-year-old daughter, but Norma refused to let the child leave on account of her (the daughter) being sick.
According to media sources, police were contacted by Norma before Tyrese arrived because she wanted the authorities to look over custody documents that she thought stated she wasn’t required to “turn over” her daughter. The entertainer ultimately left without his daughter after everyone talked once all parties arrived.
Sources tell TMZ that despite no police report being taken, Tyrese is “going to court to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt” and send her to jail “for violating the custody order.”
The insider further revealed that Tyrese doesn’t believe his daughter was really sick.
To see an interview with Tyrese Gibson with HipHollywood.com, where he talks about forgiveness and Norma Gibson, click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here