*Tyrese Gibson’s baby mama drama entered a new chapter following a call to police on Tuesday over a possible child custody violation.
The singer/actor arrived at the home of ex-wife Norma Gibson in North Hollywood to pick up their 6-year-old daughter, but Norma refused to let the child leave on account of her (the daughter) being sick.
According to media sources, police were contacted by Norma before Tyrese arrived because she wanted the authorities to look over custody documents that she thought stated she wasn’t required to “turn over” her daughter. The entertainer ultimately left without his daughter after everyone talked once all parties arrived.
Sources tell TMZ that despite no police report being taken, Tyrese is “going to court to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt” and send her to jail “for violating the custody order.”
The insider further revealed that Tyrese doesn’t believe his daughter was really sick.
To see an interview with Tyrese Gibson with HipHollywood.com, where he talks about forgiveness and Norma Gibson, click on the video below:
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here