*Tyrese Gibson’s baby mama drama entered a new chapter following a call to police on Tuesday over a possible child custody violation.
The singer/actor arrived at the home of ex-wife Norma Gibson in North Hollywood to pick up their 6-year-old daughter, but Norma refused to let the child leave on account of her (the daughter) being sick.
According to media sources, police were contacted by Norma before Tyrese arrived because she wanted the authorities to look over custody documents that she thought stated she wasn’t required to “turn over” her daughter. The entertainer ultimately left without his daughter after everyone talked once all parties arrived.
Sources tell TMZ that despite no police report being taken, Tyrese is “going to court to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt” and send her to jail “for violating the custody order.”
The insider further revealed that Tyrese doesn’t believe his daughter was really sick.
To see an interview with Tyrese Gibson with HipHollywood.com, where he talks about forgiveness and Norma Gibson, click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here