*Tyrese Gibson’s baby mama drama entered a new chapter following a call to police on Tuesday over a possible child custody violation.
The singer/actor arrived at the home of ex-wife Norma Gibson in North Hollywood to pick up their 6-year-old daughter, but Norma refused to let the child leave on account of her (the daughter) being sick.
According to media sources, police were contacted by Norma before Tyrese arrived because she wanted the authorities to look over custody documents that she thought stated she wasn’t required to “turn over” her daughter. The entertainer ultimately left without his daughter after everyone talked once all parties arrived.
Sources tell TMZ that despite no police report being taken, Tyrese is “going to court to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt” and send her to jail “for violating the custody order.”
The insider further revealed that Tyrese doesn’t believe his daughter was really sick.
To see an interview with Tyrese Gibson with HipHollywood.com, where he talks about forgiveness and Norma Gibson, click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here