*Tyrese Gibson’s baby mama drama entered a new chapter following a call to police on Tuesday over a possible child custody violation.
The singer/actor arrived at the home of ex-wife Norma Gibson in North Hollywood to pick up their 6-year-old daughter, but Norma refused to let the child leave on account of her (the daughter) being sick.
According to media sources, police were contacted by Norma before Tyrese arrived because she wanted the authorities to look over custody documents that she thought stated she wasn’t required to “turn over” her daughter. The entertainer ultimately left without his daughter after everyone talked once all parties arrived.
Sources tell TMZ that despite no police report being taken, Tyrese is “going to court to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt” and send her to jail “for violating the custody order.”
The insider further revealed that Tyrese doesn’t believe his daughter was really sick.
To see an interview with Tyrese Gibson with HipHollywood.com, where he talks about forgiveness and Norma Gibson, click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here