*Vera Wang has basically said “ain’t nobody got time for that” to a motivational speaker who is trying to drag the fashion designer into her lawsuit against Oprah Winfrey.
Simone Kelly-Brown is claiming that Oprah stole her trademark slogan “Own Your Power” and used the phrase at an event where Wang was present. Brown has asked Wang to sit for a deposition as part of the lawsuit.
Wang, according to TMZ, says she’s in the middle of New York Fashion Week and doesn’t have time to fool with Kelly-Brown or her lawsuit. The fashionista is working around the clock to prepare for her bridal gown show.
Wang also says the whole lawsuit is preposterous and she hardly remembers the event with Oprah anyway.
TMZ notes that the depo is supposed to take place less than two miles from Wang’s office.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here