*Vera Wang has basically said “ain’t nobody got time for that” to a motivational speaker who is trying to drag the fashion designer into her lawsuit against Oprah Winfrey.
Simone Kelly-Brown is claiming that Oprah stole her trademark slogan “Own Your Power” and used the phrase at an event where Wang was present. Brown has asked Wang to sit for a deposition as part of the lawsuit.
Wang, according to TMZ, says she’s in the middle of New York Fashion Week and doesn’t have time to fool with Kelly-Brown or her lawsuit. The fashionista is working around the clock to prepare for her bridal gown show.
Wang also says the whole lawsuit is preposterous and she hardly remembers the event with Oprah anyway.
TMZ notes that the depo is supposed to take place less than two miles from Wang’s office.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here