*Vera Wang has basically said “ain’t nobody got time for that” to a motivational speaker who is trying to drag the fashion designer into her lawsuit against Oprah Winfrey.
Simone Kelly-Brown is claiming that Oprah stole her trademark slogan “Own Your Power” and used the phrase at an event where Wang was present. Brown has asked Wang to sit for a deposition as part of the lawsuit.
Wang, according to TMZ, says she’s in the middle of New York Fashion Week and doesn’t have time to fool with Kelly-Brown or her lawsuit. The fashionista is working around the clock to prepare for her bridal gown show.
Wang also says the whole lawsuit is preposterous and she hardly remembers the event with Oprah anyway.
TMZ notes that the depo is supposed to take place less than two miles from Wang’s office.
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here