*Vera Wang has basically said “ain’t nobody got time for that” to a motivational speaker who is trying to drag the fashion designer into her lawsuit against Oprah Winfrey.
Simone Kelly-Brown is claiming that Oprah stole her trademark slogan “Own Your Power” and used the phrase at an event where Wang was present. Brown has asked Wang to sit for a deposition as part of the lawsuit.
Wang, according to TMZ, says she’s in the middle of New York Fashion Week and doesn’t have time to fool with Kelly-Brown or her lawsuit. The fashionista is working around the clock to prepare for her bridal gown show.
Wang also says the whole lawsuit is preposterous and she hardly remembers the event with Oprah anyway.
TMZ notes that the depo is supposed to take place less than two miles from Wang’s office.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here