*Vera Wang has basically said “ain’t nobody got time for that” to a motivational speaker who is trying to drag the fashion designer into her lawsuit against Oprah Winfrey.
Simone Kelly-Brown is claiming that Oprah stole her trademark slogan “Own Your Power” and used the phrase at an event where Wang was present. Brown has asked Wang to sit for a deposition as part of the lawsuit.
Wang, according to TMZ, says she’s in the middle of New York Fashion Week and doesn’t have time to fool with Kelly-Brown or her lawsuit. The fashionista is working around the clock to prepare for her bridal gown show.
Wang also says the whole lawsuit is preposterous and she hardly remembers the event with Oprah anyway.
TMZ notes that the depo is supposed to take place less than two miles from Wang’s office.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here