Entertainer Wayne Brady most likely speaks for a lot of black men as he sits in the offices of the Huffington Post and talks about his frustration following the verdict from the Michael Dunn Trial.
Michael Dunn fired nine bullets into a car full of black teenagers in a Florida parking lot in November 2012, killing 17-year-old Jordan Davis. And while he was convicted Saturday on three counts of second-degree attempted murder and one count of firing into a vehicle, he escaped the most serious charge of first-degree murder.
“I’m not going to stay away from Florida, so I’m not going to blame the state of Florida,” said Brady, who, ironically is a Florida native. ”But to a degree, I don’t know what’s going on in the head of some of the people in Florida. The people in the decision making process.”
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here