Entertainer Wayne Brady most likely speaks for a lot of black men as he sits in the offices of the Huffington Post and talks about his frustration following the verdict from the Michael Dunn Trial.
Michael Dunn fired nine bullets into a car full of black teenagers in a Florida parking lot in November 2012, killing 17-year-old Jordan Davis. And while he was convicted Saturday on three counts of second-degree attempted murder and one count of firing into a vehicle, he escaped the most serious charge of first-degree murder.
“I’m not going to stay away from Florida, so I’m not going to blame the state of Florida,” said Brady, who, ironically is a Florida native. ”But to a degree, I don’t know what’s going on in the head of some of the people in Florida. The people in the decision making process.”
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here