Entertainer Wayne Brady most likely speaks for a lot of black men as he sits in the offices of the Huffington Post and talks about his frustration following the verdict from the Michael Dunn Trial.
Michael Dunn fired nine bullets into a car full of black teenagers in a Florida parking lot in November 2012, killing 17-year-old Jordan Davis. And while he was convicted Saturday on three counts of second-degree attempted murder and one count of firing into a vehicle, he escaped the most serious charge of first-degree murder.
“I’m not going to stay away from Florida, so I’m not going to blame the state of Florida,” said Brady, who, ironically is a Florida native. ”But to a degree, I don’t know what’s going on in the head of some of the people in Florida. The people in the decision making process.”
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here