Entertainer Wayne Brady most likely speaks for a lot of black men as he sits in the offices of the Huffington Post and talks about his frustration following the verdict from the Michael Dunn Trial.
Michael Dunn fired nine bullets into a car full of black teenagers in a Florida parking lot in November 2012, killing 17-year-old Jordan Davis. And while he was convicted Saturday on three counts of second-degree attempted murder and one count of firing into a vehicle, he escaped the most serious charge of first-degree murder.
“I’m not going to stay away from Florida, so I’m not going to blame the state of Florida,” said Brady, who, ironically is a Florida native. ”But to a degree, I don’t know what’s going on in the head of some of the people in Florida. The people in the decision making process.”
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here