*Los Angeles – WEtv’s “L.A. Hair” star Terry Hunt has added music artist to his resume. The celebrity hairstylist is the lead vocalist and one of the writers of the dual version single titled, “Beautiful.” (Scroll down to listen.)
Hunt gives music lovers a choice of mood music with an R&B “grown and sexy” and a Club “high-energy” re-mix version of the single both to hit iTunes and all other digital formats on Tuesday, February 25, 2014.
Hunt says the inspiration behind the song is his mantra to all women, “Whatever word you use to describe a woman, make sure you use beautiful before it.”
Hunt took to social media to break the surprising and exciting news to his fans who only knew about his stellar hair styling skills and role on L.A. Hair. “Hello everyone just wanted to share this blessing with you!” Hunt stated on Facebook, which also showed up on Twitter and Instagram @hairhunt. “Beautiful” is destined to be an anthem celebrating the beauty in all women around the world.
“Beautiful” is written by Terry Hunt, Will Wheaton, DeYon Dobson and L. Young. Produced by DeYon Dobson for Yon Ti Entertainment and L. Young for 4ever Young Entertainment. Label: Yon Ti Entertainment. For interviews or bookings, contact Platinum Star PR at [email protected] or 213-276-7827.
About Terry Hunt
As the owner of Hairhunt Salon in Culver City, CA and the CEO of Hairhunt.com, “the world’s leading source in hair education,” Terry Hunt is one of Los Angeles’ renowned hair educators. With more than 20 years of hair industry experience, Terry has developed an in-depth understanding of haircutting, styling, coloring and the art of weaving. He is a highly coveted celebrity stylist, and master educator in the field of barbering and cosmetology.
About WEtv L.A. Hair
L.A. Hair, now in its third season, chronicles the celebrity-studded hair salon owned by stylist Kim Kimble and her staff of over-the-top, talented celebrity hairstylists. L.A. Hair is produced for WEtv by Eyeworks USA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here