*And this is how being thirsty can cause problems!
A young woman named Tina was really determined to meet Cap 1, who’s part of 2 Chainz‘s entourage.
But the “Mercy” rapper showed her NONE and humiliated her in front of his crew!
And now the young woman is suing!
The young woman made it backstage to meet Cap 1 who she connected with on Instagram.
And 2 Chainz came hard for her on camera!
“You ain’t gonna catch nothing out here but a cold, baby. Put something on your back, baby.”
Finally, he allowed Tina to meet Cap 1, but Cap 1 wasn’t interested with the response, “Nah, I’m straight.”
2 proceeded to tell her to leave.
“I think you should go that way,” 2 tells Tina before pointing towards the door. “Because while you’re back here, you’re in blog territory.”
“Oh sh*t, this is going on a blog for real? Do I look good?”
He continued with:
“Go on and walk out the door baby. Baby, listen to me, just walk out the door.”
After finally realizing she was the butt of the jokes, she responded on Instagram.
“For the record I’m not a thot, I reset my account because I had family on it. Tauheed Epps aka 2 chainz you will definitely be hearing from my lawyer.”
THOT is a negative term standing for some explicit language “that hoe over there.”
Watch Tina’s encounter with 2 Chainz below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here