*Usually, when Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz and his ex-wife Mashonda are in a headline together, it’s over some drama.
Beatz, real name Kasseem Dean, and Mashonda were married from 2004 to 2008 and have one child together. Following their divorce, Mashonda accused Dean of cheating on her with Keys and their back-and-forths made headlines for several years.
However, it seems the everyone involved has matured enough to make things work for the kids. The trio was photographed over the weekend with their children in St. Barts.
Swizz Beatz has four kids: son Prince Nasir with Nicole Levy, daughter Nicole with British singer Zhanna Andrianova, son Kasseem Dean Jr. with Mashonda and another son, Egypt, with Keys, who he married in 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here