*Usually, when Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz and his ex-wife Mashonda are in a headline together, it’s over some drama.
Beatz, real name Kasseem Dean, and Mashonda were married from 2004 to 2008 and have one child together. Following their divorce, Mashonda accused Dean of cheating on her with Keys and their back-and-forths made headlines for several years.
However, it seems the everyone involved has matured enough to make things work for the kids. The trio was photographed over the weekend with their children in St. Barts.
Swizz Beatz has four kids: son Prince Nasir with Nicole Levy, daughter Nicole with British singer Zhanna Andrianova, son Kasseem Dean Jr. with Mashonda and another son, Egypt, with Keys, who he married in 2010.
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here