*Usually, when Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz and his ex-wife Mashonda are in a headline together, it’s over some drama.
Beatz, real name Kasseem Dean, and Mashonda were married from 2004 to 2008 and have one child together. Following their divorce, Mashonda accused Dean of cheating on her with Keys and their back-and-forths made headlines for several years.
However, it seems the everyone involved has matured enough to make things work for the kids. The trio was photographed over the weekend with their children in St. Barts.
Swizz Beatz has four kids: son Prince Nasir with Nicole Levy, daughter Nicole with British singer Zhanna Andrianova, son Kasseem Dean Jr. with Mashonda and another son, Egypt, with Keys, who he married in 2010.
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here