*Usually, when Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz and his ex-wife Mashonda are in a headline together, it’s over some drama.
Beatz, real name Kasseem Dean, and Mashonda were married from 2004 to 2008 and have one child together. Following their divorce, Mashonda accused Dean of cheating on her with Keys and their back-and-forths made headlines for several years.
However, it seems the everyone involved has matured enough to make things work for the kids. The trio was photographed over the weekend with their children in St. Barts.
Swizz Beatz has four kids: son Prince Nasir with Nicole Levy, daughter Nicole with British singer Zhanna Andrianova, son Kasseem Dean Jr. with Mashonda and another son, Egypt, with Keys, who he married in 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here