*Usually, when Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz and his ex-wife Mashonda are in a headline together, it’s over some drama.
Beatz, real name Kasseem Dean, and Mashonda were married from 2004 to 2008 and have one child together. Following their divorce, Mashonda accused Dean of cheating on her with Keys and their back-and-forths made headlines for several years.
However, it seems the everyone involved has matured enough to make things work for the kids. The trio was photographed over the weekend with their children in St. Barts.
Swizz Beatz has four kids: son Prince Nasir with Nicole Levy, daughter Nicole with British singer Zhanna Andrianova, son Kasseem Dean Jr. with Mashonda and another son, Egypt, with Keys, who he married in 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here