Yes, you read the headline correctly.
Grammy winning singer Anita Baker is a wanted woman in Detroit … after an arrest warrant was issued for her.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting …
According to court records, the bench warrant was issued yesterday after the singer failed to show up to court for a hearing in her current legal battle with a paint and decorating company.
Ray Smith Painting and Decorating has sued Baker, claiming she owes the company $15,000 for services it performed inside her giant Grosse Pointe home — and so far, she still hasn’t anted up.
As of this posting, there’s been no comment from Baker or her camp.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here