Yes, you read the headline correctly.
Grammy winning singer Anita Baker is a wanted woman in Detroit … after an arrest warrant was issued for her.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting …
According to court records, the bench warrant was issued yesterday after the singer failed to show up to court for a hearing in her current legal battle with a paint and decorating company.
Ray Smith Painting and Decorating has sued Baker, claiming she owes the company $15,000 for services it performed inside her giant Grosse Pointe home — and so far, she still hasn’t anted up.
As of this posting, there’s been no comment from Baker or her camp.
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here